need help

Old Jan 22nd 2003, 6:56 am
Forum Regular

shivu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default need help

Hi there,

I have got a an acknowldgement from DIMIA today stating 50 weeks is the processing time. They have asked for IELTS Test center to forward an official copy and Diploma certificte from my collage. I have few doubts please let me know

1. I have sent xerox copy of IELTS to DIMIA and original is with me. Should i send that original to DIMIA or else should i go to British Council and ask this official copy to send it to DIMIA? .

2. About collage certificates (diploma), i have sent again xerox copy to DIMIA of all educatio certificates.
Now they ask that collage to sent a letter of my education mentioning my FILE NUMBER OF DIMIA. What excattly is this??

Please let me know
Thans and Regards
Old Jan 22nd 2003, 7:25 am
Forum Regular

sherman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: need help

1. You should request the British Council to forward your IELTS result directly to ASPC along with your File_No.

2. You should reques your university to forward all your degree related certificates directly to ASPC along with your File_No.

Originally posted by shivu
Hi there,

I have got a an acknowldgement from DIMIA today stating 50 weeks is the processing time. They have asked for IELTS Test center to forward an official copy and Diploma certificte from my collage. I have few doubts please let me know

1. I have sent xerox copy of IELTS to DIMIA and original is with me. Should i send that original to DIMIA or else should i go to British Council and ask this official copy to send it to DIMIA? .

2. About collage certificates (diploma), i have sent again xerox copy to DIMIA of all educatio certificates.
Now they ask that collage to sent a letter of my education mentioning my FILE NUMBER OF DIMIA. What excattly is this??

Please let me know
Thans and Regards