Need Advice on ACS Application

Old Mar 21st 2010, 10:00 pm
Just Joined

RadarControl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Need Advice on ACS Application

I need some advice on what to do in relation to ACS application. My company is moving my department along with all our servers and SAN to European Headquarters in London in 18 months time. The only things been left are local switches and WAN Routers. Any of us who are still with the company at the time will be made redundant. I asked my boss would he write a reference to support my application to ACS but he cannot due to company policy.

According to ACS website I could submit a Statutory Declaration. This must be supported by HR Style references, recommendations from colleagues (with business cards attached), job contracts, pay slips and other relevant information that demonstrates employment. My company does not have business cards for non management staff. Would recommendation from colleague on company headed paper do?

I'm 27years old with a degree in Information Technology and Telecommunications from University of Limerick. I graduated in 2004 and have been working in technical support ever since. I also have MCSA Windows Server 2000 and Cisco Certified Network Associate. My job is System Administrator with responsibility for servers,SAN and LAN,MAN,WAN. I will be applying for skills assessment under Systems Manager ASCO 2231-11.

Can somebody PM me the details of a Migration Agent? I got a quote of $2,000 from one just to submit my skills assessment.
Old Mar 21st 2010, 10:53 pm
Just Joined

poland_boy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Need Advice on ACS Application

Hi,

Honestly, you dont need a agent to do your ACS skill assessment. Just apply your education certificate and work experiance certificate and provide employment history details (pay slips, tax return), ID card xerox copy and etc etc to support your documents to make sure ACS belives you are a geniune candicate.

Its a very easy process but if you are lazy to read and fill the forms then you think of doing an agent but having IT experiance, it should not be difficult for you at all.

Good Luck
Old Mar 21st 2010, 11:31 pm
Reg. Migration Agent

George Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond repute

Dear RC,

I tend to agree with PB that not everyone needs an agent to lodge an ACS application, but it certainly doesn't sound as though you're one of the lucky ones, given the reference issues.

Cheers,

George Lombard
Old Mar 21st 2010, 11:48 pm
Just Joined

If you are really after agent, the best agent we know is George Lambard who is very honest and GURU in this issues.

Good Luck
SCB
Old Mar 22nd 2010, 3:49 am
Just Joined

[QUOTE=poland_boy;8437455]If you are really after agent, the best agent we know is George Lambard who is very honest and GURU in this issues.