Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

IT NEARLY KILLED ME BUT WE'VE FINALLY GOT THE VISA!

IT NEARLY KILLED ME BUT WE'VE FINALLY GOT THE VISA!

Old Jul 23rd 2008, 7:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future
Default Re: IT NEARLY KILLED ME BUT WE'VE FINALLY GOT THE VISA!

Already pm'd you with our congrats, but hey lets do it on her as well;

CONGRATULATIONS

We had viewers to rent our house this morning and they want it and will be moving in September 19th!! Last major hurdle finished with

Booking flights this week for October....OMG

Take care
Caroline
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 9:48 pm
Forum Regular

Summer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mary1967
Still can't believe it, but we've just found out we've got the VISA

Just want to say a big thank you to everyone for their support and help through this whole process.

I've had my share of wobbles, as recent as 2 weeks ago, but i've always had you guys to help pull me back and de-stress with..................THANK YOU!!!!

A big thank you to Fly Away, Basty, Niamh, Nige, Claire, Tigger, Mairead and Ash..............sorry if i've not mentioned you by name but you'll know who you are.

I'm going now to tell the kids (they're by the pool at the moment) and have a good cry.

Will be back to my normal self tomorrow night - we fly back tomorrow!

Mary
Oh fantastic news. Congratulations from all of us, and many thanks for giving me support when I failed that IELTS test.You cheered me up. Thank you so much

Eda,James,+kids
Old Jul 24th 2008, 6:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Carolinemaria!
2 weeks and one day till we leave house and fly out three weeks today-not that I'm counting!
Caroline
Old Jul 24th 2008, 6:51 am
Melbourne Rock City

rubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of light

YEE HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 24th 2008, 7:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rubbeldiekatz
YEE HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've gone deaf!
Old Jul 24th 2008, 7:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Tweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to all

Congratulations and best of luck with everything
Old Jul 24th 2008, 9:07 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

A big THANK YOU to everyone for all your messages Good luck to everyone still waiting, i've got everything crossed for you!

Originally Posted by Kaitlin
OMG Mary!!! I'm so excited and happy for you!! Got tears in my eyes too

Such great news!!! Your docs just changed to met and now a visa already! Man they are FAST!!!

Lots of hugs Enjoy the celebrations and let us know when you are leaving and so on!

Kati
It changed to MET on the 22nd, APPROVED on the 23rd, basically all the medical stuff off the first page disappears and it just says each persons name and approved next to it (if you click on the the visa entitlement button it also shows the visa dates etc) and then the grant email was waiting for us when we came off our holiday today, pretty quick once they got going.

Originally Posted by fairwayskid
Great news Mary

We got ours as well to day Thought we would never get there.

Now the planning starts for the future. Any body want to buy a house
Paddy
FANTASTIC NEWS PADDY - so pleased for you - I guess you're not interested in buying mine?

Originally Posted by AshyB
Brilliant - now they can look at my app
Better get the Form 80 filled in now my CO's available

Originally Posted by jasb
CONGRATULATIONS :Glad it's finally come through for you.... don't forget to pop onto the Feb thread now and then, we'll miss you if you don't
I'm going nowhere (not till we've got rid of the blasted house anyway)

Originally Posted by Fly Away
I am so bloomin excited I am nearly falling off my chair here. What fabulous news!!!! I am so happy for you
Congratulations Mary.:
Don't forget to update the BE update otherwise Tiger will growl at you
We will expect you back in mega spirits on Friday then?:
It was one of the first things i did!!!

Originally Posted by carolinemaria
Already pm'd you with our congrats, but hey lets do it on her as well;

CONGRATULATIONS

We had viewers to rent our house this morning and they want it and will be moving in September 19th!! Last major hurdle finished with

Booking flights this week for October....OMG

Take care
Caroline

You go girl!!!! I'm so pleased for you - at least you've got the ball rolling now and can make definite plans. Which flight route have you decided on?

Originally Posted by Summer05
Oh fantastic news. Congratulations from all of us, and many thanks for giving me support when I failed that IELTS test.You cheered me up. Thank you so much
Eda,James,+kids
Thank you
Old Jul 25th 2008, 8:06 am
we're there!

AshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant future

A big THANK YOU to everyone for all your messages Good luck to everyone still waiting, i've got everything crossed for you!

Better get the Form 80 filled in now my CO's available
I'm with Nige on Form 80! if they want it - they'll ask for it. so far they've asked for 1221 instead
Old Jul 25th 2008, 11:02 am
Forum Regular

zoomerang is an unknown quantity at this point

WELL DONE!
Old Jul 25th 2008, 2:24 pm

I'm with Nige on Form 80! if they want it - they'll ask for it. so far they've asked for 1221 instead

It must be a man thing
Old Jul 25th 2008, 2:41 pm
we're there!

AshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant future

It must be a man thing
looks who's perked up since they've got their visa
Old Jul 25th 2008, 4:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

looks who's perked up since they've got their visa

It's nice to see though.
Old Jul 25th 2008, 6:07 pm

Yeah, yeah.....................

If only we could sell the house tomorrow I've been in the back garden all day trying to make it look nice, just hope the sun comes out tomorrow at 2 pm.

I've been putting off looking at flights and stuff because i don't know whether we're booking a one way ticket or a return

I just need you guys to get your visa's and then we can all stress together again
Old Jul 25th 2008, 6:11 pm
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

Fantastic News!!!!
My mum & dad got their CO today for their CPV
Old Jul 25th 2008, 6:35 pm

Originally Posted by Fly Away

It's nice to see though.

Tried to send you a PM but you've exceeded your limit Took me 20 minutes to write it so you'd better get rid of some

Originally Posted by tawkins1
Fantastic News!!!!
My mum & dad got their CO today for their CPV
That's BRILLIANT news Dawn Any news on the house?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.