Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

IT NEARLY KILLED ME BUT WE'VE FINALLY GOT THE VISA!

IT NEARLY KILLED ME BUT WE'VE FINALLY GOT THE VISA!

Old Jul 23rd 2008, 10:30 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default IT NEARLY KILLED ME BUT WE'VE FINALLY GOT THE VISA!

Still can't believe it, but we've just found out we've got the VISA

Just want to say a big thank you to everyone for their support and help through this whole process.

I've had my share of wobbles, as recent as 2 weeks ago, but i've always had you guys to help pull me back and de-stress with..................THANK YOU!!!!

A big thank you to Fly Away, Basty, Niamh, Nige, Claire, Tigger, Mairead and Ash..............sorry if i've not mentioned you by name but you'll know who you are.

I'm going now to tell the kids (they're by the pool at the moment) and have a good cry.

Will be back to my normal self tomorrow night - we fly back tomorrow!

Mary
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 10:32 am
Diz
one step closer!

Diz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really nice
Smile Re: IT NEARLY KILLED ME BUT WE'VE FINALLY GOT THE VISA!

MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL, Diz xx
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 10:37 am
Crazy Finn

Kaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really nice
Default Re: IT NEARLY KILLED ME BUT WE'VE FINALLY GOT THE VISA!

Originally Posted by mary1967

Just want to say a big thank you to everyone for their support and help through this whole process.

I've had my share of wobbles, as recent as 2 weeks ago, but i've always had you guys to help pull me back and de-stress with..................THANK YOU!!!!

A big thank you to Fly Away, Basty, Niamh, Nige, Claire, Tigger, Mairead and Ash..............sorry if i've not mentioned you by name but you'll know who you are.

I'm going now to tell the kids (they're by the pool at the moment) and have a good cry.

Mary
OMG Mary!!! I'm so excited and happy for you!! Got tears in my eyes too

Such great news!!! Your docs just changed to met and now a visa already! Man they are FAST!!!

Lots of hugs Enjoy the celebrations and let us know when you are leaving and so on!

Kati
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 10:41 am
BE Enthusiast

jimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nice

CONGRATS enjoy it you have waited sooooo long for today Kate
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 10:43 am
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of

Great news Mary

We got ours as well to day Thought we would never get there.

Now the planning starts for the future. Any body want to buy a house

Paddy
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 11:08 am
we're there!

AshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant future

Brilliant - now they can look at my app
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 11:58 am
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

CONGRATULATIONS Glad it's finally come through for you.... don't forget to pop onto the Feb thread now and then, we'll miss you if you don't
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 2:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really nice

Mary

Congrats and well done!!
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 2:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

desperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations!

Lindsay x
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 2:40 pm
Jeroen

jelumini is an unknown quantity at this point

CONGRATULATIONS And the best of luck and enjoy.
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 4:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

Mary
Congratulations
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 5:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Beccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to all

CONGRATULATIONS

Well done so pleased for you
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 6:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

I am so bloomin excited I am nearly falling off my chair here. What fabulous news!!!! I am so happy for you.

Congratulations Mary.

Don't forget to update the BE update otherwise Tiger will growl at you.

We will expect you back in mega spirits on Friday then?:
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 6:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Yahoo! good luck with all the rest of it
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 6:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

wannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nice

Mary
Congratulations been watching for your post. Good luck!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.