My Turn To Say The Tra Said.............

Old Jan 23rd 2006, 8:16 am
Forum Regular

marie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud of
Default My Turn To Say The Tra Said.............

Yes Hip Hip Hooray I Did Not Think I Would Be Soooooo Excited.

Thanks To Everyone That Helped With Info

Marie
Xx
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 8:26 am
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: My Turn To Say The Tra Said.............

Hi Marie
Congratulations and good luck with the next step!! The hardest part seems to be over, so they say?!

What's your timeline for TRA? I'm stil waiting for mine, hopefully this week will be some news!?!?!

cheers,
Marina
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 8:46 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!! How long did it take? Very pleased for you!
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

marie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: My Turn To Say The Tra Said.............

Originally Posted by icequeen1
Hi Marie
Congratulations and good luck with the next step!! The hardest part seems to be over, so they say?!

What's your timeline for TRA? I'm stil waiting for mine, hopefully this week will be some news!?!?!

cheers,
Marina
Hi

TRA acknowledged 16 dec we applied under bricklayer. I was absolutely sh'@*ing myself as we did not use an agent my hubby has no qualifications only work experience and we really did not submit as many pages as others have.

We did not pay for priority service and received it back today.

marie
xx
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 9:18 am
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Marie we don't differ much so I hope we will hear from TRA these days as well?!?!?!
Also didn't use an agent and didn't use a priority service, applied under binder and finisher.

good luck with the main application!

cheers,
Marina

Last edited by icequeen1; Jan 23rd 2006 at 9:22 am.
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 9:36 am
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by marie197500

Marie
Xx

Wahoo Congrats!!

Kris xx
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 11:13 am
BE Enthusiast

STEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kris maynard
Wahoo Congrats!!

Kris xx
Congratulations .well done.
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 5:23 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Marie
Xx
Brilliant! Congratulations!
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 8:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations & Well Done

Mick
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 8:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

denise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nice

Marie
Xx
Huge congrats, we should get ours into DHL on wednesday!! Best of luck for the future

x
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 8:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Marie
Xx

Congratulations and well done!!!! Onward and upward with the next step.
Lynne and Mick
Old Jan 24th 2006, 7:15 pm
Forum Regular

geary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to all

Marie
Xx

well done and congratulations............
one bricky to another

geary