Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

MY medicals are cleared how long now is the wait for the answer

MY medicals are cleared how long now is the wait for the answer

Old Nov 20th 2007, 9:14 am
BE Enthusiast

the murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the rough
Default MY medicals are cleared how long now is the wait for the answer

I had email saying my medicals were cleared last week, and they probably were cleared before that, as they were received 24 of sept. I just want to know how long do I have to wait for the final answer. I thought a week was bad enough, has any one else waited longer for the answer?
Im getting really fed up of this waiting..............................
hope everyone in the same boat hears something soon.
siobhan
Old Nov 20th 2007, 9:20 am
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MY medicals are cleared how long now is the wait for the answer

A couple we know who are on a 136 had meds finalised 1st November and got their visa grant stamped the 13th November although they only got the news yesterday.

Hope that helps

Kaye
Old Nov 20th 2007, 2:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

the murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the rough

surely someone could give me a rough idea thanks wardy for replying
Old Nov 20th 2007, 2:25 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Hard to answer sorry, it depends on which visa you are applying for and how much work load your CO has. I've been waiting for 3 weeks since our meds were finalised (175 visa)........whilst others have waited 3 days.
Keep your chin up...........it's like being over-due on your pregnancy......you know it will happen, just not sure when, and each day seems like a week, you're fed up and anxious......and no-one understands your mood swings....LOL
Beth x x
Old Nov 20th 2007, 4:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

juss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by the murrays
surely someone could give me a rough idea thanks wardy for replying
Tuesday the 9th October they were processing meds rec on 13 August (ours were signed on this date) Tuesday October the 16 Visa granted.......Hope this helps..136bn skilled visa

Justine.....
Old Nov 20th 2007, 5:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Siobhan

Our meds arrived at LCU on 6/9 and visa was granted 7/11. Which was about 9 weeks. Im sure you will hear soon, as they have started to speed up a little at LCU. Ive sent u some visa karma.

I reckon youll av visa next week

Suexx

Last edited by suesk; Nov 20th 2007 at 5:08 pm.
Old Nov 20th 2007, 5:12 pm
Forum Regular

Babydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by the murrays
I had email saying my medicals were cleared last week, and they probably were cleared before that, as they were received 24 of sept. I just want to know how long do I have to wait for the final answer. I thought a week was bad enough, has any one else waited longer for the answer?
Im getting really fed up of this waiting..............................
hope everyone in the same boat hears something soon.
siobhan
Hi, found out from DIAC that our's cleared on the 10th Nov, lets hope we hear something soon.....Good Luck!!!