My baby and medicals

Old Jul 10th 2009, 9:09 am
Just Joined

janine newtownabbey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default My baby and medicals

I have applied for a child visa 101 for my baby girl, she has had her medicals done and the panel doctor rated them as "B" because she has a dermoid cyst on her nose. The medicals have been sent to Australia for further investigation. Has this happened to anyone else on this forum and if so what happened, I am worried sick incase she gets refused a visa because of a cyst!

Thanks
Old Jul 10th 2009, 10:37 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My baby and medicals

Originally Posted by janine newtownabbey
I have applied for a child visa 101 for my baby girl, she has had her medicals done and the panel doctor rated them as "B" because she has a dermoid cyst on her nose. The medicals have been sent to Australia for further investigation. Has this happened to anyone else on this forum and if so what happened, I am worried sick incase she gets refused a visa because of a cyst!

Thanks
I wouldn't worry too much as it's out of your hands for now, but if you are concerned then Alan Collett or George Lombard are very reputable agents who use this forum and could help you if needs be! Look them up under a members search or pm me and I will give you George's email address.

Good Luck
Old Jul 10th 2009, 10:51 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Shouldn't worry. At most they'll want more info from your doctor. It's obviously going to need some treatment which is probably why it's been labelled 'b' but I think they're just playing safe.
Old Jul 11th 2009, 12:07 pm
Just Joined

janine newtownabbey is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the replies, My daughter is getting the cysts removed here in Northern Ireland and the Doctor said he would write this on the medical forms.

Thanks
Old Jul 28th 2009, 7:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Bishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by janine newtownabbey
Thanks for the replies, My daughter is getting the cysts removed here in Northern Ireland and the Doctor said he would write this on the medical forms.

Thanks
hi just out of interest, how old is your baby, I have a 7 month old and have just applied for his 101 to get his visa, we are due to go to Oz in Sept and am panicking that the visa is going to take ages to get. Also do you know if all babies have to have a medical or is it over a certain age?? Good luck with your application. xx