Mistake in ACS application form

Old Sep 21st 2010, 7:21 am
Forum Regular

hemalk2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Mistake in ACS application form

Hi Members, I have made a small mistake while filling ACS application form. In the position place I wrote company name and in compnay name I wrote my position. I found it later when reviewed .pdf file (after post all docs, ofcourse). does it will have any problem ? any suggestions ?
Old Sep 21st 2010, 8:21 am
BE Enthusiast

wookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nice
Default Re: Mistake in ACS application form

Originally Posted by hemalk2
Hi Members, I have made a small mistake while filling ACS application form. In the position place I wrote company name and in compnay name I wrote my position. I found it later when reviewed .pdf file (after post all docs, ofcourse). does it will have any problem ? any suggestions ?
in the long run it is worth mentioning it, in case of any delays or mistakes on the result letter
If you havent sent it, you need to do the following:
  1. On coving letter write the problem and explain what needs to be fix
  2. On the print out alter it with a pen

if you have sent it, you need to do the above in an email, mentioning your PASA number

I did the following because when i submit my application it default to Australia as place of birth.

I got positive result by the way.

Last edited by wookiee06; Sep 21st 2010 at 8:21 am. Reason: dfdsf
Old Sep 21st 2010, 8:49 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by wookiee06
in the long run it is worth mentioning it, in case of any delays or mistakes on the result letter
If you havent sent it, you need to do the following:
  1. On coving letter write the problem and explain what needs to be fix
  2. On the print out alter it with a pen

if you have sent it, you need to do the above in an email, mentioning your PASA number

I did the following because when i submit my application it default to Australia as place of birth.

I got positive result by the way.

Thanks for reply. On which email id did u send the mail ? if possible can you give me web link ?
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 11:55 am
Forum Regular

baazighar is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by hemalk2
Thanks for reply. On which email id did u send the mail ? if possible can you give me web link ?
Once your case is assigned to an Assessor, he/she will send an email to you stating your documents are received and going to start the processing. I'm not sure but I guess you can send your concern to that person. BTW it may take some time to get a mail from assessor, FedEx delivered my documents on 16th of Sep and I received mail from Assesssor today i.e. 22nd Sep.

Regards/Baazighar
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 12:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

wookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nice

Originally Posted by baazighar
Once your case is assigned to an Assessor, he/she will send an email to you stating your documents are received and going to start the processing. I'm not sure but I guess you can send your concern to that person. BTW it may take some time to get a mail from assessor, FedEx delivered my documents on 16th of Sep and I received mail from Assesssor today i.e. 22nd Sep.

Regards/Baazighar
baazighar was your reply this
Dear Mr #### ####

This is to advise that documentation has been received and that we will proceed with your application based on these documents.

Please note that the time spent waiting for further documents does not count as part of the processing time.

Yours sincerely,

#### rah L###
Skills Assessment Officer
Australian Computer Society Inc., National Office
ACS Level 3, 160 Clarence Street, Sydney NSW 2000
PO Box Q534 QVB, Sydney NSW 1230

ph: 02 9299 3666 fax: 02 9299 3997
web: http://www.acs.org.au email: [email protected]
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 12:28 pm
Forum Regular

baazighar is on a distinguished road

-
-
[email protected][/email]
Yeah Mate... thats the mail I got..
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 12:31 pm
Forum Regular

Dear Mr #### ####

This is to advise that documentation has been received and that we will proceed with your application based on these documents.

Please note that the time spent waiting for further documents does not count as part of the processing time.

Yours sincerely,

#### rah L###
Skills Assessment Officer
Australian Computer Society Inc., National Office
ACS Level 3, 160 Clarence Street, Sydney NSW 2000
PO Box Q534 QVB, Sydney NSW 1230

ph: 02 9299 3666 fax: 02 9299 3997
web: http://www.acs.org.au email: [email protected]
I got the same mail
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 12:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

hemalk2 use the above information to contact acs quoting your acs number

Last edited by wookiee06; Sep 22nd 2010 at 12:33 pm. Reason: hemalk2