MELBOURNE - ARE WE ALONE?

Old Apr 27th 2003, 2:50 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Default thanks

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jaykay
Hi ya NJFOZ

Here is my dad's email address.

[email protected].

Thanks for that jay kay! Have you pre warned him though as he will probably be inundated?
Good luck everyone
Old Apr 27th 2003, 6:36 pm
Forum Regular

NJFOZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for this Jaykay,

Glen Waverely is on the side of town we are considering .... lets hope we don't all end up going for the same property and start a bidding war!!!!!!

cheers, NJFOZ
Old Apr 30th 2003, 8:41 am
Forum Regular

Ruthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of light

Im from Sydney originally but my older brother thinks that the combination of 6 years in chilly England + french husband with freckles and perchant for wine would make Melbourne more suitable.
We are 27 & 32 with a 2yr daughter. Im going to give it a go-who knows-I might even like it :-)
My brother has lived in Syd most of his life but after a spell overseas he absolutely loves Mel and wouldnt live anywhere else. Says its something to do with the culture!!!
Old May 30th 2004, 1:25 am
The Outback Beast

fogmeister is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MELBOURNE - ARE WE ALONE?

Just found this "OLD" thread, plenty of info on it, especially about Altona, we were considering that, (NOT NOW THO), hopefully we, me, mrs and our 10yr old lad should be in Melb within the next 2-3 months, and depending on jobs would like to live down the Berwick area, which seems to be popular and affordable.
It would be great to meet up with expats in that area and I would be very interested to know how people have settled down to Aussie life and their opinions. Cheers
Old May 30th 2004, 4:31 am
Forum Regular

Mike & karen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MELBOURNE - ARE WE ALONE?

Hi

We migrated over to Melbourne Feb 2003, rented out in Rowville and after a few months of lookng around found Berwick to be very nice and affordable.

We (wife 41, myself 42, son 18 and daughter 17) like Berwick because it has a nice village atmosphere. there is a large shopping complex near by, a train station, so easy access to get to the city and will soon be completing a public hospital. Berwick over all, is an up and coming place to live.

House prices have dropped a bit in the last few months, so a good time to buy a nice property.

Regards

Mike and Karen