Meds & Police Checks Requested...

Old Nov 29th 2005, 10:25 am
BE Enthusiast

mvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Meds & Police Checks Requested...

Originally Posted by Carruss
Yes MODL......my wife is a Hairdresser and skilled in the tonsorial art of Barbering!

I guess we are both feeling a bit weird now as it gets closer and closer.

Good luck to everyone else too.

R.
Congratulations to you!

Excuse me for asking yet another stupid question! When you send off the application, do you have to point out anywhere that it's MODL or do they just see that it is based on the ASCO code?!

Thanks
Madhu
Old Nov 30th 2005, 6:57 am
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Meds & Police Checks Requested...

Originally Posted by mvt550
Congratulations to you!

Excuse me for asking yet another stupid question! When you send off the application, do you have to point out anywhere that it's MODL or do they just see that it is based on the ASCO code?!

Thanks
Madhu
Thanks to you and everyone else who have posted, I have PM'd a few of you too!

You are right you do not have to point out what your profession is on the MODL as they will know by the ASCO code.

Good luck with all your applications everyone.........whatever stage you are at.

R.
Old Nov 30th 2005, 7:17 am
now just Shaun...

Shaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant future

Well done, med request was quick. I want one!
Old Nov 30th 2005, 7:54 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
awwwhh, i wanna join the race, but i cant, i;; come last. you see, im on a 138 type visa, which is currently 6 months from acknowledgement to pccs/meds, and THEN the AOS/bond.....so ive no flammin' chance!!!!

boo hoo....
Look at it this way you r only a few weeks behind me .......... you will get them soon I promise
Jane xx
Old Nov 30th 2005, 8:00 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
Look at it this way you r only a few weeks behind me .......... you will get them soon I promise
Jane xx
thanks jane, but the 138 visa type are currently running at 6 months until pcc/med request, so........marchish time they will probably ask for them. oh well, i'm good at waiting, just getting on with life at the mo.