meds and pc's where r they ????

Old Feb 26th 2006, 9:26 am
Forum Regular

sam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nice
Red face meds and pc's where r they ????

was just looking over the info and we have been asked by employer to front load everything and was wondering if anyone could help me on a little q's

as we are looking at rsms temp visa and have an employer to sponsor us

***my question is because all the info has to be forwarded to the same business processing centre ( in our case Brisbane)and we are front loading would we be ok sending the meds there or do they have to go to another place being where all the meds are checked????
and
**** the same applies with the police checks to brisbane or to the other processing centre where all police checks are ????
Old Feb 26th 2006, 4:55 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: meds and pc's where r they ????

Originally Posted by sam mick kurt
as we are looking at rsms temp visa and have an employer to sponsor us
There is no such thing as an "rsms temp visa"