Meds and PCC Requirement

Old May 24th 2009, 3:52 am
Forum Regular

moin will become famous soon enough
Talking Meds and PCC Requirement

Hi there

Maybe I am just getting ahead of myself but a quick question. I am lodging the main visa application through Agent in the coming week(s) for 175 visa.

I think the agent will lodge the application online.

Any idea, approximately how long after application date would I be needed to produce the meds and PCC. (CSL, Accountant)

Since in the last 10 years I have lived in two different countries I think more time may be required to get the police certificates and I have to manage around a hectic work routine too

My agent has advised me not to get anything done on this until instructed to do so but I don't want to delay anything when requested.

Cheers!!
Old May 24th 2009, 7:13 am
Just Joined

sharan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Meds and PCC Requirement

Originally Posted by moin
Hi there

Maybe I am just getting ahead of myself but a quick question. I am lodging the main visa application through Agent in the coming week(s) for 175 visa.

I think the agent will lodge the application online.

Any idea, approximately how long after application date would I be needed to produce the meds and PCC. (CSL, Accountant)

Since in the last 10 years I have lived in two different countries I think more time may be required to get the police certificates and I have to manage around a hectic work routine too

My agent has advised me not to get anything done on this until instructed to do so but I don't want to delay anything when requested.

Cheers!!
hi

it depends on the country u lived. so share first where u have lived
Old May 25th 2009, 12:21 am
Forum Regular

withorn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Meds and PCC Requirement

Originally Posted by sharan
hi

it depends on the country u lived. so share first where u have lived
since being on CSL (if nothing changed during the period),I understand you can get CO in Upto 3 months time of lodging the visa.....you can
actually start preparing your application atleast from now, also find out how long PCC will be valid (depends upon respective countries again), then send them to those countries later on.....