Meds & PC

Old Apr 10th 2004, 8:49 am
hells02

Default Meds & PC

Will the medical forms etc be sent to us from DIMIA?
If not how do we get hold of them

Thanks Helen

Old Apr 10th 2004, 8:59 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Default Re: Meds & PC

Originally posted by hells02

Thanks Helen

you have to email them, see below

How to obtain medical forms

You will need to complete Form 26 if a medical examination is required and Form 160 if a chest x-ray is required.

To obtain Forms 26 and 160, please e-mail [email protected], stating your name, address and how many of each form you require. Alternatively you can write to Medical Information, DIMIA, Australia House, Strand, London WC2B 4LA.

Please note these forms cannot be forwarded electronically and will be sent to you by post.
Old Apr 10th 2004, 9:10 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by hells02

Thanks Helen
Yes
DIMIA will send you the medical forms when they require you to complete them.You only need to get them yourself if you intend to Frontload and this is only advisable for certian visa applications.

G
Old Apr 10th 2004, 9:55 am
FNG

The Cahills is an unknown quantity at this point

You will need to complete Form 26 if a medical examination is required and Form 160 if a chest x-ray is required.

I Got these forms 26MP & 160MP off the DIMIA site.

I could not find a plain old 26 & 160, just every other variant possible.

Are there such forms?? Cheers.

Geordie Cahill
Old Apr 12th 2004, 6:09 pm

saraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by The Cahills

I Got these forms 26MP & 160MP off the DIMIA site.

I could not find a plain old 26 & 160, just every other variant possible.

Are there such forms?? Cheers.

Geordie Cahill
The ones we were sent are forms 26 & 160 (we also requested additional copies from DIMIA in London). I believe that the forms on the website are for use within Australia only.
Old Apr 13th 2004, 11:23 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by saraliz
The ones we were sent are forms 26 & 160 (we also requested additional copies from DIMIA in London). I believe that the forms on the website are for use within Australia only.

You can't download the UK forms because they come as a complicated folding pouch thingy so taht the doctor can put the xrays in with the form and seal it up.

As others have said, email Oz House and they'll send them out. Only takes 2-3 days.