Meds passed! Got the visas!

Old May 13th 2009, 8:59 am
Forum Regular

LouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really nice
Default Meds passed! Got the visas!

After a long wait we have our visas! Alex passed the med panel assessment and we have visas after lodgement in December 2007!
We also have a viewer who wants to make an offer
What a wait. Thanks for the advice where it was given and I look forward to questions now about shipping!
I am so relieved that limbo land is finally gone.
Lou
Old May 13th 2009, 9:17 am
Forum Regular

natalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nice
Default Re: Meds passed! Got the visas!

Congrat Lou! Long time coming but i'm sure it will have been worth the wait!
Old May 13th 2009, 11:13 am
Banned

Altavista is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LouB
After a long wait we have our visas! Alex passed the med panel assessment and we have visas after lodgement in December 2007!
What a wait. Thanks for the advice where it was given and I look forward to questions now about shipping!
Lou
How much time did they take from medical finalised to visa grant.
Old May 13th 2009, 9:28 pm
Forum Regular

LouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really nice

Don't know exactly because the agent dealt with it but we didn't hear seperately, we just got a call today to say we got them! We sent the meds to Sydney on the 20th March if that helps.
Lou
Old May 13th 2009, 9:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of

Hey Lou

From a fellow Dec 07 member CONGRATS

Now all the fun begins. But first go on the

Paddy
Old May 13th 2009, 9:48 pm
Forum Regular

Are you still waiting!? I looked at the December thread but it has long gone! Think we might be the last. Trust me!!!
Thanks for the congrats, when are you going?
Am on call tonight but will be having a wee tipple tomorrow!
Lou
Old May 13th 2009, 11:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

neil248 has a reputation beyond reputeneil248 has a reputation beyond reputeneil248 has a reputation beyond reputeneil248 has a reputation beyond reputeneil248 has a reputation beyond reputeneil248 has a reputation beyond reputeneil248 has a reputation beyond reputeneil248 has a reputation beyond reputeneil248 has a reputation beyond reputeneil248 has a reputation beyond reputeneil248 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LouB
Lou
Hi Louise,

Congratulations, now just get yourselves over to the Gold Coast. Your rooms are ready for when you get here if you want them!

With shipping (only our opinion) use John Mason and a 20 foot container and bring everything apart from the fridge. Just make sure things like the bikes etc are very clean.

Ps the feeling when you are on the plane with no keys in your pocket, no mortgage, no debt, no possessions to worry about ('till the container arrives) and the sense of a completely fresh start is wonderful.

Last edited by neil248; May 13th 2009 at 11:17 pm.