meds for online app in the Midlands

Old May 17th 2008, 3:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

ice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to all
Default meds for online app in the Midlands

just wondering if anybody knows which panel doctors do meds for online app? i'm in the midlands, so the closer the better

thanks!
Old May 17th 2008, 4:13 pm
Finally in Melbourne!

ittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really nice
Default Re: meds for online app in the Midlands

Originally Posted by ChocCake
just wondering if anybody knows which panel doctors do meds for online app? i'm in the midlands, so the closer the better

thanks!
We went to Nottingham - Tudor House and they were fantastic. Very helpful throughout. They send the medicals off by courier which you can easily track. They were very reasonable pricewise too.
Old May 17th 2008, 4:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

ice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ittakesages
We went to Nottingham - Tudor House and they were fantastic. Very helpful throughout. They send the medicals off by courier which you can easily track. They were very reasonable pricewise too.
how long did it take to book? how fast did they send it off? just thought if they did online delivery it would be quicker
Old May 18th 2008, 2:54 pm
East Mids to Vic

Laura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really nice

We went to Tudor house as well, I rang them and they booked me in the following week.. tbh I didn't realise that they could do online medicals as they have the xrays etc.....we have done an online app also and I would have thought that our agent would have informed us

Also found that the price was good and they were fantastic with the kids.

Hope it goes OK.
Laura
Old May 18th 2008, 3:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Laura and Tom
We went to Tudor house as well, I rang them and they booked me in the following week.. tbh I didn't realise that they could do online medicals as they have the xrays etc.....we have done an online app also and I would have thought that our agent would have informed us

Also found that the price was good and they were fantastic with the kids.

Hope it goes OK.
Laura
that's great. how much were yours?
Old May 18th 2008, 5:39 pm
Finally in Melbourne!

ittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really nice

how long did it take to book? how fast did they send it off? just thought if they did online delivery it would be quicker
Which visa are you applying for? If its skilled 175 then there will be quite a wait anyway so no rush for the medicals. Tudor House send a courier to Oz every Friday. So, if you have your medicals done on the Wednesday they should send them two days after. Mine were at LCU on the Monday morning and when I had mine done in Jan they only took a week to clear.
Tudor House were also able to get me an appointment within a week.
Old May 18th 2008, 5:40 pm
Finally in Melbourne!

that's great. how much were yours?
Total for 2 adults and three children was £640 (which included the courier)
Old May 18th 2008, 10:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ittakesages
Which visa are you applying for? If its skilled 175 then there will be quite a wait anyway so no rush for the medicals. Tudor House send a courier to Oz every Friday. So, if you have your medicals done on the Wednesday they should send them two days after. Mine were at LCU on the Monday morning and when I had mine done in Jan they only took a week to clear.
Tudor House were also able to get me an appointment within a week.
thanks for that! yes its 175 i'll be applying for. i know its a while yet, but just wanted to find out, as i have nothing better to do now.. other than wait for ACS result!!
Old May 21st 2008, 7:40 pm
Loving Perth!

mand-jim is a name known to allmand-jim is a name known to allmand-jim is a name known to allmand-jim is a name known to allmand-jim is a name known to allmand-jim is a name known to allmand-jim is a name known to allmand-jim is a name known to allmand-jim is a name known to allmand-jim is a name known to allmand-jim is a name known to all

thanks!
We had ours done in Birmingham today at Handsworth Wood Medical Services. It was the closest to us and they do the medicals & x-rays all done in 1 place. It took 2 hours for the 2 of us. Total came to £428 (£200 each for meds, £80 each for chest x-rays, £50 each for HIV blood tests and £35 courier charge)

The leaflet they gave me says that it will take up to 14 days for them to get the results, we should get an email by the 16 day imforming us of the courier details so that we can track it online

I only booked it a week ago so they get you in quickly