Meds Finally Sent!

Old Dec 22nd 2005, 10:42 am
BE Enthusiast

MJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Meds Finally Sent!

Hi everyone,
As you know we had our meds done, and it was a nightmare,
our youngest had a wee infection and the meds doctor wanted a follow up,so off we went back to our own gp to beg for a letter,she said she would and we left it at that.

Today we got confirmation from Handsworth Wood medical centre that our meds are on the way to oz at last.

And chloe has an appt with the consultant with regards to a kidney scan on jan 4th.

merry xmas
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 11:03 am
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meds Finally Sent!

Originally Posted by MJELNC
Hi everyone,
our youngest had a wee infection and the meds doctor wanted a follow up,so off we went back to our own gp to beg for a letter,she said she would and we left it at that.

Today we got confirmation from Handsworth Wood medical centre that our meds are on the way to oz at last.

And chloe has an appt with the consultant with regards to a kidney scan on jan 4th.

merry xmas
Good Luck, hope everything goes ok for Chloe
Merry Xmas
Hilary
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 2:36 pm
Forum Regular

aburob has a brilliant futureaburob has a brilliant futureaburob has a brilliant futureaburob has a brilliant futureaburob has a brilliant futureaburob has a brilliant future

Hi everyone,

merry xmas
We too finished our meds and recently got reply back to say the wife and kids are OK but I need further tests . Something to do with high red blood cell count and therefore require further lab tests.

Drink plenty of water the doc said as I could quite easily have been dehydrated. True being here in the middle east but I can't help not thinking there's something more serious to it.

Good luck too with the Kidney scan for Chloe.
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 8:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

mvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by aburob
We too finished our meds and recently got reply back to say the wife and kids are OK but I need further tests . Something to do with high red blood cell count and therefore require further lab tests.

Drink plenty of water the doc said as I could quite easily have been dehydrated. True being here in the middle east but I can't help not thinking there's something more serious to it.

Good luck too with the Kidney scan for Chloe.

Hope everything goes smoothly for Chloe
And you too aburob - although I'm a little perplexed as to why he would have tested your red blood cell count anyway?!
Anyone know if the meds are standard across the world?
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 8:16 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Very best of luck to you
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 3:54 pm
Forum Regular

aburob has a brilliant futureaburob has a brilliant futureaburob has a brilliant futureaburob has a brilliant futureaburob has a brilliant futureaburob has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mvt550
Hope everything goes smoothly for Chloe
And you too aburob - although I'm a little perplexed as to why he would have tested your red blood cell count anyway?!
Anyone know if the meds are standard across the world?

Hi mvt550 I'm sure the lab tests are standard worldwide. The red cell count is derived from the required urine sample. From what I understand the urine analysis reveals diseases that have gone unnoticed because they do not produce striking signs or symptoms. Examples include diabetes and urinary tract infections.
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 10:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

mvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by aburob
Hi mvt550 I'm sure the lab tests are standard worldwide. The red cell count is derived from the required urine sample. From what I understand the urine analysis reveals diseases that have gone unnoticed because they do not produce striking signs or symptoms. Examples include diabetes and urinary tract infections.

My aplogies aburob - I thought you meant serum red cell count rather than urine blood. Hope your repeat test is ok!
Old Dec 24th 2005, 9:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Know how you feel Mel love, our meds went to cock an all lol

hope your baby is ok with the scan, I am sure she will be. Have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year

hugs Lace x
Old Dec 26th 2005, 4:03 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mvt550
My aplogies aburob - I thought you meant serum red cell count rather than urine blood. Hope your repeat test is ok!
No worry, but just as a matter of interest, I got another GP's opinion on my results and he couldn't understand why LCU had an issue with it as to him they looked fine. What to do, hey?

I'll get rid of some toxins in my system, associated with the Christmas season before my next test .

Last edited by aburob; Dec 26th 2005 at 4:14 pm.
Old Dec 27th 2005, 8:27 am
BE Enthusiast

MJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Meds Finally Sent!

Hi everyone,

merry xmas
THANKS to everyone for your replies ,hope everyone had a lovely xmas.

Chloe has been poorly since day before xmas eve,high temp etc bless her.She has played with some of her pressies but not really been in the mood for anything really.

Happy new year to everyone
Old Dec 28th 2005, 1:41 pm
Forum Regular

THANKS to everyone for your replies ,hope everyone had a lovely xmas.

Chloe has been poorly since day before xmas eve,high temp etc bless her.She has played with some of her pressies but not really been in the mood for anything really.

Happy new year to everyone
Had a super Christmas, thanks. Just lacked a bit of the chill you guys feel over there around this time of the year.

Sorry to hear about Chloe, hope she's better soon.

Happy New Year to all
Old Jan 9th 2006, 11:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Angry Re: Meds Finally Sent!

Hi everyone,

merry xmas

We have now had an email from our co,wanting us to go back to handsworth wood so that we can have another wee sample took from chloe.
So we are heading over there this afternoon.
that will take another week and a half before the results get back to oz

WILL WE EVER GET OUR VISA!

Also Chloe went to see consultant other day,now she has to have a scan of her kidneys,so more waiting.

Everyone keeps asking when we are going to oz!
Old Jan 9th 2006, 11:42 am
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

We have now had an email from our co,wanting us to go back to handsworth wood so that we can have another wee sample took from chloe.

Also Chloe went to see consultant other day,now she has to have a scan of her kidneys,so more waiting.

Good luck with Chloe today ... the wait is awful I know but stay positive all will be ok in the end and you will get there

We too have had to put up with people asking when or saying "oh are you still here" all I want to say is "oh F@*$k off" instead I mumble about as soon as the house is sold ..... very frustrating.

Take care

Sel x
Old Jan 9th 2006, 11:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

good luck with Chloe hun,
thinking of you hugs Lace x
Old Jan 9th 2006, 12:03 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

blimey - i totally missed this.

good luck mate - how it all gets sorted soon.

(ahhhhh little girls and their wee infections - i know all about that one!!!)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.