meds

Old Feb 27th 2007, 6:47 am
BE Enthusiast

tony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nice
Default meds

hi were just off for our meds this morning how soon do we know if there ok???????????????????????????????????????????????? ???
Old Feb 27th 2007, 7:02 am
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all
Smile Re: meds

Hi,

Not sure about that but just wanted to wish you good luck

Tracey
x
Old Feb 27th 2007, 7:04 am
been here b4

hcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: meds

if your get a good Dr you can ask him for a verbal on the out come , how long since you put your application in?
Old Feb 27th 2007, 7:09 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tony s
hi were just off for our meds this morning how soon do we know if there ok???????????????????????????????????????????????? ???
It just depends on the doctor, we had ours on Saturday and he told us he was happy with us all and that we'd be put through as a category A providing our bloods come back clear.

Good luck, they're nothing to worry about
Old Feb 27th 2007, 7:12 am
Forum Regular

nev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Clippies
It just depends on the doctor, we had ours on Saturday and he told us he was happy with us all and that we'd be put through as a category A providing our bloods come back clear.

Good luck, they're nothing to worry about
Hiya

We had our's done 13th Feb - the X-rays were done in the morning of the same day at a different location.

Had call to say all OK and Meds + Xrays were on their way to Sydney 20th Feb.

I have emailed the LCU to let me know if they've received them.......I'm hoping that I will receive confirmation by the end of the week!

Angie
Old Feb 27th 2007, 7:16 am
been here b4

hcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of light

how long between submitting and being asked for meds????? please help

Originally Posted by nev_n_angie
Hiya

We had our's done 13th Feb - the X-rays were done in the morning of the same day at a different location.

I have emailed the LCU to let me know if they've received them.......I'm hoping that I will receive confirmation by the end of the week!

Angie
Old Feb 27th 2007, 7:20 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hcmcman
how long between submitting and being asked for meds????? please help
We submitted our application in July and got a case officer in January requesting meds returned by middle of March.
Old Feb 27th 2007, 7:47 am
Forum Regular

nev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Clippies
We submitted our application in July and got a case officer in January requesting meds returned by middle of March.
Hiya

We didn't have our meds requested - we had Labour Agreement at the beginning of Feb 07 - different process to yours I think. I have contact of A CO, but maybe not the one we will be allocated once they acknowledge receipt of VISA Application. It's a bit confusing really - she's answered a couple of ? for me, but has stated that we may end up with a different person.

I was impressed by how quickly the results and report is available when you PAY for it - the NHS is completely different when it comes to tests etc.
Old Feb 27th 2007, 8:21 am
Respect My Authority!

Zoran is an unknown quantity at this point

Don’t you guys think that the idea of hiding an applicant’s med exam details and comments (from the applicant him/herself) is a little bit illegal?
The form 993i says it is practically a public document.
Old Feb 27th 2007, 10:36 am
Forum Regular

Gothchick has a brilliant futureGothchick has a brilliant futureGothchick has a brilliant futureGothchick has a brilliant futureGothchick has a brilliant futureGothchick has a brilliant futureGothchick has a brilliant future

Hi
Just wanted to say good luck, let us know if they are o.k,

Gothchick
Old Feb 27th 2007, 12:17 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

our doc said that everything was fine there and then but had to wait for bloods to come back, about a week later we got copies of blood, xray results all fine.
hope it all goes well
Old Feb 27th 2007, 1:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

jwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond repute

Just got back from meds + xrays, mine, my hubbies and daughters are fine but one son has to have a cardiogram for a heart murmur i thought was fine and the other son has to see a therapist because he had a bout of teenage blues. If we wait for the nhs it could take another 6 wks so the doctor suggested we go private.

More money, more stress, but we have a 2 week window while waiting for the blood tests to come back. All i have to do now is sort appoinments out and beg my new boss for more time off.

Oh well everything happens for a reason.

Jackie
Old Feb 27th 2007, 1:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: meds

Can I ask how long the medical took for each person Jackie? I've got to phone the surgery back tomorrow to make our appointments and it would help if I knew how long I was looking at (there are five of us). I'm also a bit worried as I definitely need to lose a few pounds - nothing major but I've heard a few people here mention weightwatchers!!!
Old Feb 27th 2007, 2:00 pm
Forum Regular

Davla is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nev_n_angie
Hiya

Angie
Hi Angie & Snap!!!

We too had ours on the 13th Feb @ Tavi, x-rays @ Nuttfield! Found out this morning that we passed them & they had been sent off on the 20th Feb!!

Good luck with yours, where you headed?

Law
Old Feb 27th 2007, 2:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

jwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rosscarbery
Can I ask how long the medical took for each person Jackie? I've got to phone the surgery back tomorrow to make our appointments and it would help if I knew how long I was looking at (there are five of us). I'm also a bit worried as I definitely need to lose a few pounds - nothing major but I've heard a few people here mention weightwatchers!!!

Hi
There were 5 of us and it took roughly 2 hrs, that included xrays,meds and bloods. My hubby is quite big and they never mentioned his weight.
Jackie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.