Medicals - What to wear!!!

Old Oct 6th 2003, 7:58 pm
Forum Regular

metter is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Medicals - What to wear!!!

Just had medicals – not requested but front loading. My wife (Maureen) stripped to her underwear and was asked to touch her toes. This would not normally concern her but she was wearing a thong and the doctor was stood behind. Some people have all the good jobs :-)
Old Oct 6th 2003, 8:03 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

lol I remembered to wear my sensible knickers fortunately
Old Oct 6th 2003, 8:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

snap so did i
donna
Old Oct 6th 2003, 8:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

are you sure she got the right place!!!! Was there any tables around the place or a long metalic pole upon a stage area?

BooBoo
Old Oct 6th 2003, 8:12 pm
Forum Regular

metter is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by booboo
are you sure she got the right place!!!! Was there any tables around the place or a long metalic pole upon a stage area?

BooBoo
Ah that would explain why the doctor paid us!!!
Old Oct 6th 2003, 8:13 pm

cinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud of
Default Re: Medicals - What to wear!!!

Originally posted by metter
Just had medicals – not requested but front loading. My wife (Maureen) stripped to her underwear and was asked to touch her toes. This would not normally concern her but she was wearing a thong and the doctor was stood behind. Some people have all the good jobs :-)

Oh dear me - LOL
Old Oct 7th 2003, 12:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

perhaps unwittingly you were in an audition for a juicy job as a "dancer" type of person... Anyway.. did you all pass...

booboo