Medicals requested ; What does this mean?!

Old Jun 22nd 2006, 5:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Barbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond repute
Question Medicals requested ; What does this mean?!

Hi folks,
I was wondering when we're asked to send medicals and pcc what this means?! can guess it's almost done? internal checking has been OK? work experience and other pieces of evidence have been approved? or simply it's my turn?!

Thanks for any reply,
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 5:53 am
Forum Regular

John J has a brilliant futureJohn J has a brilliant futureJohn J has a brilliant futureJohn J has a brilliant futureJohn J has a brilliant futureJohn J has a brilliant future
Default Re: Medicals requested ; What does this mean?!

This question seems to come up every now and then. It seems there is no definitive answer to it.

The general feeling is that the CO won't necessarily waste your time, effort and money by requesting those if you don't at least satisfy the requirements at the time of assessment of your application by the CO.

Having said that, I've seen a number of post where employer references have been followed up subsequent to medicals and PCC's being requested. This obviously leaves a question mark around points associated with "specific work experience" and to a lesser degree the basic requirement in terms of "recent work experience".