Medicals problem!!

Old Nov 8th 2007, 6:40 pm
Forum Regular

gmharoun is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Medicals problem!!

At last, I've got a reply from DIC asking to send them PCCs and medicals... PCCs were sent, medicals were done.. but I received a phone call from the doctor today asking me to do more checks... (seems that will take 2 more weeks)

Now, the problem is: my deadline to have the medicals in LCU is next week.. So this will make me really late.. !! What should I do now.. ? should I contact DIC and tell my case officer about that? If so, thru phone? or thru email.. ?
(don't have the email) Any help... !!!
Old Nov 8th 2007, 6:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medicals problem!!

Originally Posted by gmharoun
At last, I've got a reply from DIC asking to send them PCCs and medicals... PCCs were sent, medicals were done.. but I received a phone call from the doctor today asking me to do more checks... (seems that will take 2 more weeks)

Now, the problem is: my deadline to have the medicals in LCU is next week.. So this will make me really late.. !! What should I do now.. ? should I contact DIC and tell my case officer about that? If so, thru phone? or thru email.. ?
You need to send an email telling them that you had the meds done, where you had them done and when.

As long as you do that before the deadline you will be fine.

Lau x
Old Nov 8th 2007, 6:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Just let your CO know that your meds are being done. As long as they know you are doing something and not just ignoring their request everything will be fine.

Trish
Old Nov 8th 2007, 6:51 pm
Forum Regular

gmharoun is an unknown quantity at this point

The doctor gave the next appointment on Monday... !! I will have to check if they send the current MEDs and will send the others later or will wait and send all of them one time... Because if they will wait, I think I should contact DIC to tell them about it..

But, regarding the emailing point... do I use the email: [email protected] ??

Hope all goes fine..
Old Nov 8th 2007, 7:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

The doctor gave the next appointment on Monday... !! I will have to check if they send the current MEDs and will send the others later or will wait and send all of them one time... Because if they will wait, I think I should contact DIC to tell them about it..

But, regarding the emailing point... do I use the email: [email protected] ??

Hope all goes fine..
That's what I used....

Lau x