Medicals in Hitchin-Hertfordshire

Old Nov 16th 2004, 11:37 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold
Default Medicals in Hitchin-Hertfordshire

Has anyone had there medicals done in Hitchin in Hertfordshire?

I have not had my medicals requested but am looking to book them up for next year. Not too sure how long the waiting list is.

Rob
Old Nov 16th 2004, 12:05 pm
Forum Regular

weenie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Medicals in Hitchin-Hertfordshire

I had mine done at St Albans , Herts, and the waiting list was quite long at the time, about a month.

Hope that helps !!

Originally Posted by Rob Morton-Jone

I have not had my medicals requested but am looking to book them up for next year. Not too sure how long the waiting list is.

Rob
Old Nov 16th 2004, 1:29 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rob Morton-Jone

Rob
Rob, I went there. They were great. Only do them on Thursdays and Fridays but lots of spaces. I phoned on a Tuesday and they were able to offer me that Friday! Couldn't do it for various reasons but......

Doctor is really nice and the whole set up as you would expect with a private hospital.

Only about £5 more per person than St Albans and all on the one site & appointment. £160 per person but if you have any tattoos, it's an extra £60.
Old Nov 16th 2004, 1:49 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold

Thats gret. Thank you.

Can i ask what forms of payment they accept?

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Rob, I went there. They were great. Only do them on Thursdays and Fridays but lots of spaces. I phoned on a Tuesday and they were able to offer me that Friday! Couldn't do it for various reasons but......

Doctor is really nice and the whole set up as you would expect with a private hospital.

Only about £5 more per person than St Albans and all on the one site & appointment. £160 per person but if you have any tattoos, it's an extra £60.
Old Nov 16th 2004, 2:56 pm
Sunshine Coast wannabe

shortyanddebbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Rob,
We had our medicals in Hitchin on the 26 August. They were very professional and all has proceeded well since then (we have just had our bond lodged and waiting to hear further!) They did not accept credit or debit cards, only cash or cheque.
Good luck!
Debbie
Old Nov 16th 2004, 8:39 pm
Rod

Rob Morton-Jone <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected] om>...
    > Has anyone had there medicals done in Hitchin in Hertfordshire?
    >
    > I have not had my medicals requested but am looking to book them up for
    > next year. Not too sure how long the waiting list is.
    >
    > Rob
HI Rob
My wife had her medical in hitchin and we found that they were very
helpfull and couldnt wish for a better service the doctor explained
all that he was allowed to as they are not allowed to say to much we
phoned a week before and got an appointment for the following week
hope this helps rod

Old Nov 17th 2004, 8:06 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

Did you send on your medicals yourself or do they send them on for you?

Rob

Originally Posted by shortyanddebbie
Hi Rob,
We had our medicals in Hitchin on the 26 August. They were very professional and all has proceeded well since then (we have just had our bond lodged and waiting to hear further!) They did not accept credit or debit cards, only cash or cheque.
Good luck!
Debbie
Old Nov 17th 2004, 8:17 am
Sunshine Coast wannabe

shortyanddebbie is an unknown quantity at this point

They sent them on to Sydney.