Medicals - Forms needed

Old Dec 22nd 2005, 1:48 pm
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all
Default Medicals - Forms needed

My brother wants to put his application in very soon and shortly after his medicals (Skilled Independant - 136 subclass). The reason he's doing this is because he's going travelling before (Hopefully) his visa comes through.

I've had a look on the dima website and can't find the forms, can anyone point me in the right direction?

Cheers!

roll on 5pm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 3:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medicals - Forms needed

Originally Posted by claire edwards
My brother wants to put his application in very soon and shortly after his medicals (Skilled Independant - 136 subclass). The reason he's doing this is because he's going travelling before (Hopefully) his visa comes through.

I've had a look on the dima website and can't find the forms, can anyone point me in the right direction?

Cheers!

roll on 5pm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here you go mate.

Wendy
Attached Files
File Type: txt
PanelDoctorsUK[1].txt (33.1 KB, 1145 views)
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 3:28 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medicals - Forms needed

Originally Posted by WendyC
Here you go mate.

Wendy
lol beat me too it!