Medicals Dilemma

Old Sep 24th 2009, 2:19 pm
Just Joined

Petroda is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Medicals Dilemma

Hi All,

I had completed the medicals for me and my family through a recognized doctor in panel in US.

Now the dotors office send the medicals to the below address.

DEPT OF IMMIGRATION MULTI AFFAIRS
LOCAL CLEARANCE UNIT
26 LEE STREET LEVEL 3
SYDNEY, CBD 2000 AU

Whereas the address mentione in the DIAC website is the below -

Health Operation Centre (HOC)
Level 3
26 Lee Street
Sydney NSW 2000
AUSTRALIA

The street address, city, zip code is same, but the ADDRESSE and the STATE name is different.

I was wondering if this okay. Is there any way I can track if this has reached the right people i.e HOC ? I hope since the street address is same some how it should reach the HOC. May be I am unecessarily concerned, but thinking the cost involved in doing the medicals, in case we have to redo, I get jumpy :-)

Any body with any advise or similar experience please share.

Thanks
Petroda
Old Sep 24th 2009, 3:08 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medicals Dilemma

Originally Posted by Petroda
Hi All,

I had completed the medicals for me and my family through a recognized doctor in panel in US.

Now the dotors office send the medicals to the below address.

DEPT OF IMMIGRATION MULTI AFFAIRS
LOCAL CLEARANCE UNIT
26 LEE STREET LEVEL 3
SYDNEY, CBD 2000 AU

Whereas the address mentione in the DIAC website is the below -

Health Operation Centre (HOC)
Level 3
26 Lee Street
Sydney NSW 2000
AUSTRALIA

The street address, city, zip code is same, but the ADDRESSE and the STATE name is different.

I was wondering if this okay. Is there any way I can track if this has reached the right people i.e HOC ? I hope since the street address is same some how it should reach the HOC. May be I am unecessarily concerned, but thinking the cost involved in doing the medicals, in case we have to redo, I get jumpy :-)

Any body with any advise or similar experience please share.

Thanks
Petroda
In the first address there is no State mentioned, but the postcode of 2000 indicates it is Sydney NSW.
The actual address is clearly the same, so it will be delivered to the Unit at that address. I can't see any reason why the Unit will not accept delivery as both names are in common usage.
It will be fine
Old Sep 24th 2009, 3:40 pm
Just Joined

Petroda is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Medicals Dilemma

Thanks for the reply Pollyana.