medicals

Old Nov 26th 2010, 9:14 am
Forum Regular

imoutofhere is an unknown quantity at this point
Default medicals

Hi all can anyone tell me approx how much it costs for medicals from UK for 2 adults and 1 kid (14 months).. Thanks... P
Old Nov 26th 2010, 11:29 am
BE Forum Addict

roaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: medicals

If you're talking about immigration medicals, then check with the panel doctors in the UK. There's only about 8 of them now, so shouldn't take too long. Costs vary between them.
Old Nov 26th 2010, 8:24 pm
Forum Regular

zultan has much to be proud ofzultan has much to be proud ofzultan has much to be proud ofzultan has much to be proud ofzultan has much to be proud ofzultan has much to be proud ofzultan has much to be proud ofzultan has much to be proud ofzultan has much to be proud ofzultan has much to be proud ofzultan has much to be proud of

These guys post their costs on their website :: http://www.bridge-clinic.com/immigrtn.htm

was £260 when I did mine.
Old Nov 26th 2010, 10:26 pm

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by imoutofhere
Hi all can anyone tell me approx how much it costs for medicals from UK for 2 adults and 1 kid (14 months).. Thanks... P
It varies from doctor to doctor I'm afraid. We had ours done in Chichester and they cost us about £400 for the two of us (2 adults). £120 each for the medicals and £80 each for the x-rays.
Old Nov 27th 2010, 7:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mrsgreenstar76
It varies from doctor to doctor I'm afraid. We had ours done in Chichester and they cost us about £400 for the two of us (2 adults). £120 each for the medicals and £80 each for the x-rays.
I paid something like that too. But I think it is more expensive these days as they reduced the number of places that were authorised to do it and consequently the prices went up. I reckon it will be £600 ~ £700 for two adults and a child now.