Medicals

Old Sep 29th 2009, 9:11 am
Forum Regular

lynnhou is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Medicals

I applied for the online 175 visa on the 14th September. Do we have to have the medical examination done now or will someone contact me to request it?

I am also expecting a baby in December so I am not overly happy to have a chest xray if I can postpone it for a while.

Also, last question, does someone contact us to say that they are dealing with the application or is it just the information on their website that you get from 'checking online applications'?

Thanks for your help.
Old Sep 29th 2009, 9:19 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medicals

Don't do the medicals or PCC until asked. It's not worth it, apart from the fact you shouldn't be having xrays during pregnancy. You may get confirmation of a CO but some don't. I would try and forget the application until you're asked for more information/Meds/PCC and just enjoy the pregnancy.
Old Sep 29th 2009, 6:26 pm
Forum Regular

lynnhou is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Medicals

Thank you very much for your help.
Lynn