medicals

Old Feb 20th 2008, 9:15 pm
Forum Regular

daisymoo is just really nicedaisymoo is just really nicedaisymoo is just really nicedaisymoo is just really nicedaisymoo is just really nicedaisymoo is just really nicedaisymoo is just really nicedaisymoo is just really nicedaisymoo is just really nicedaisymoo is just really nicedaisymoo is just really nice
Default medicals

Can anyone advise on where to find a list of G.P's for medicals etc, i know i've seen it before but i cant remember where, it was a long time ago.

Carol
Old Feb 20th 2008, 9:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of
Default Re: medicals

Originally Posted by daisymoo
Can anyone advise on where to find a list of G.P's for medicals etc, i know i've seen it before but i cant remember where, it was a long time ago.

Carol
here you go

http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/panel-doctors/index.htm
Old Feb 20th 2008, 9:33 pm
Addicted to browsing BE

goldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Carol

It's here http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/panel-doctors/index.htm
Old Feb 20th 2008, 9:33 pm
Addicted to browsing BE

goldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond repute

Too slow! Doh!
Old Feb 20th 2008, 9:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Just one word of advice, shop around, prices vary quite tremendously!
Old Feb 21st 2008, 7:42 pm
Forum Regular

daisymoo is just really nicedaisymoo is just really nicedaisymoo is just really nicedaisymoo is just really nicedaisymoo is just really nicedaisymoo is just really nicedaisymoo is just really nicedaisymoo is just really nicedaisymoo is just really nicedaisymoo is just really nicedaisymoo is just really nice

Thanks everyone, just found all the details and shall be ringing round for prices.

Carol
Old Feb 21st 2008, 7:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Just one word of advice, shop around, prices vary quite tremendously!
Couldn't agree more, we ended up travelling 2 hours from home and saving ourselves about £400 in the process. (2 adults, 3 kids, 4 xrays)
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 11:23 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by NikiL
Couldn't agree more, we ended up travelling 2 hours from home and saving ourselves about £400 in the process. (2 adults, 3 kids, 4 xrays)
Hi, out of interest what did you pay as i haven't made any phone calls yet so i haven't a clue. I read that the prices should be the equivalent to the oz price which i think is about $300 each med.

carol
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 11:39 am
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, out of interest what did you pay as i haven't made any phone calls yet so i haven't a clue. I read that the prices should be the equivalent to the oz price which i think is about $300 each med.

carol
£367 for the medicals (£90x2, £45x3, £52 bloods), £280 for the xrays, total of £647. If we'd gone closer to home it would have been in the region of £1k.
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 11:43 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

carol
Don't forget to add in the price to courier them to Sydney, worth the extra then you can track them in case they get lost (or held in customs ).

Tina x
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 11:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Don't forget to add in the price to courier them to Sydney, worth the extra then you can track them in case they get lost (or held in customs ).

Tina x
Oops, for some reason forgot totally about that bit! Ours was £70 for the courier, and worth every penny.
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 12:38 pm
Forum Regular

holsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to all

Were did you end up going for them?
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 12:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Had the xrays in Southampton, meds in Weymouth. Doc was a lovely chap in an absolutely beautiful house, gorgeous setting. My 14yo step daughter was rather worried about the meds beforehand, but he was fantastic with her.
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 12:45 pm
Forum Regular

holsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to all

Bit tooooo far for us!
We have a surgery in Norwich which is on the list but there are a couple of others with in 2 hours so might ring round.