Medicals !!!!!!

Old Jul 9th 2005, 8:31 am
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Medicals !!!!!!

Just booked the medicals, but having trouble with booking the x-rays...

Is it possible to have the medical first then forward the x-rays afterwards to the medical doctor for verification and submitting to Adelaide..???

CORKER
Old Jul 9th 2005, 9:38 am
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all
Default Re: Medicals !!!!!!

Originally Posted by CORKER
Just booked the medicals, but having trouble with booking the x-rays...

Is it possible to have the medical first then forward the x-rays afterwards to the medical doctor for verification and submitting to Adelaide..???

CORKER
Hi there, I think you have to have the x rays before the meds, so that the doctor can confirm the findings on his/her paperwork. I'm not positive though but someone will confirm/correct me though.
Good luck with them, I have booked ours without request also, trying to save some time
Carole
Old Jul 9th 2005, 10:00 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

We had our meds at gatwick, had the meds first then the xrays after which were sent round to the Doc to look at the following week.

Might be worth asking the Doc you've booked with if they're OK with this, but certainly there were no probs with us, in fact they do it that way round for everyone.
Old Jul 9th 2005, 10:21 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by bridiej
We had our meds at gatwick, had the meds first then the xrays after which were sent round to the Doc to look at the following week.

Might be worth asking the Doc you've booked with if they're OK with this, but certainly there were no probs with us, in fact they do it that way round for everyone.
Hi Bridie

You are the first person I have hear of having their x-rays AFTER their medicals
Old Jul 9th 2005, 10:44 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Hi Bridie

You are the first person I have hear of having their x-rays AFTER their medicals
LOL!

It was standard practice there, there was a family emigrating to NZ who went in before us and they had same way round...!
Old Jul 9th 2005, 11:28 am
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Medicals !!!!!!

LOL!

It was standard practice there, there was a family emigrating to NZ who went in before us and they had same way round...!
I don't suppose it matters which way round you do them. As long as they are signed off and all sent together..
Old Jul 9th 2005, 3:05 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

LOL!

Not arguing with you dear friend, just hadn't heard of it that way round before