Medical Result sent to Australia

Old Nov 29th 2002, 8:53 am
Forum Regular

cookiemonster has a brilliant futurecookiemonster has a brilliant futurecookiemonster has a brilliant futurecookiemonster has a brilliant futurecookiemonster has a brilliant futurecookiemonster has a brilliant future
Default Medical Result sent to Australia

DIMMA request me to go for medical checkup. I went to Sata in Singapore.

I asked the Doctor how my medical checkup result. She told me my medical result is okay and no problem. She say she will sent the medical checkup to Australia.

I will collect Police Clearance Report on 10 Dec 2002. Do anyone sent the Police Clearance Report by Courier.

I don't know I will fail my medical checkup or not. any advice
Old Nov 29th 2002, 12:42 pm
shellypuss

Hiya,

Basically your medical is assessed in Oz by a medical bod and they make the final decision on whether you pass or fail and whether you need any extra tests.

Hope this helps.

Shelly

Old Nov 30th 2002, 1:31 pm
Coca Cola

cookiemonster

Do you apply at the high comm in Singapore or direct to Australia?

If to high comm. then submit your Police report to them.

Old Nov 30th 2002, 3:06 pm
shellypuss

Where you have to send your medicals and police reports depends on what type of visa you are applying for so I cant really help you there.

Sending your documents by courier is best as you know when it was singed for and by who, just in case of any problems.

Hope this helps.

Old Dec 2nd 2002, 12:14 am
Forum Regular

cookiemonster has a brilliant futurecookiemonster has a brilliant futurecookiemonster has a brilliant futurecookiemonster has a brilliant futurecookiemonster has a brilliant futurecookiemonster has a brilliant future

I apply direct (Visa class 136) to Australia as at that time (Feb 2002), High Comm don't accept the application anymore
My medical result, doctor will sent to Australia. For police clearance report, it will be ready on 9 Dec 2002, then I will sent it by Courier to Australia.

Another question, Shall I submit the Form 80 together with Original Police Clearance Report