Medical Question

Old Mar 24th 2007, 3:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

chrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant future
Default Medical Question

Ive just booked in for medical and they have sent me the confirmation. They have given a list of things to take one being any medical records. I take it this is if i have any illnesses in the past or ever been in hospital. I live in spain but booked in for medical in may when im back in manchester for a few days. The thing is i havnt got a doc in uk anymore to get medical records in fact i havnt been to docs in years! Do you think i need to take any records with me?
thanks chris
Old Mar 24th 2007, 3:15 pm
Forum Regular

sylvia73 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Medical Question

Originally Posted by chrisandvee
Ive just booked in for medical and they have sent me the confirmation. They have given a list of things to take one being any medical records. I take it this is if i have any illnesses in the past or ever been in hospital. I live in spain but booked in for medical in may when im back in manchester for a few days. The thing is i havnt got a doc in uk anymore to get medical records in fact i havnt been to docs in years! Do you think i need to take any records with me?
thanks chris
hi chris, we never took any medical records with us. i thought you only need to do that if you have been ill or in hospital lately. sylvia
Old Mar 24th 2007, 8:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Phoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to behold

Never took any to ours - though If you have an ongoing medical issue or something serious from the past then details of that would be good.
Old Mar 25th 2007, 6:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of light

We booked our medicals for the beginning of April. I asked if we needed to take medical records and they said no, just the forms, our passports and 2 passport photos. I had a couple of moles removed a few years back which were both fine, but I'm taking the results letters with me to show the test results just in case they ask.

Dolly