Medical processing time??

Old Dec 29th 2007, 10:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Shoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to all
Default Medical processing time??

Hi,

Our meds got sent to auz on the 27th Dec, anyone in the same sort of time line or there abouts know what the processing time is like once they get to auz ?

Getting a bit impatient as we have to put the house on the market soon and were wondering about time scales etc...

Cheers
shona
Old Dec 29th 2007, 11:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

AHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud of
Default Re: Medical processing time??

Hi Shona

As far as I'm aware LCU is currently taking around 12 weeks to clear medicals.
Old Dec 30th 2007, 8:47 am
CazBeckham

CazBeckham is on a distinguished road

My Agent said that they are now processing meds received on 27th November when I spoke to her on 24th Dec and ours got there on 10th December so not long now but then again our visa is for a Contributory Parent Visa and not sure about other visas.

Caz
Old Dec 31st 2007, 11:22 am
Happily living in Tsv,Qld

Simon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to all

Ours were posted at the beginning of December.

Our online application 'status page' now says:

Person 1 Date of birth: 19 March 1980 Passport No: ########
19/12/2007 Health requirements finalised Message
19/12/2007 Further medical results received Message
19/12/2007 HIV blood test received Message

Person 2 Date of birth: 21 February 1980
19/12/2007 Health requirements finalised Message
19/12/2007 HIV blood test received Message
The 'message' for finalised is:
Health Requirements have been finalised - application being processed further.
And the message for 'received' is:
Further medicals have been received.
This is all for an online 176 (skilled sponsored) application. When I read 'Health requirements finalised', I'd kinda thought that was it as far as our medicals go now. Do they still have to be processed further?
Old Dec 31st 2007, 1:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Our meds arrived at LCU and were finalised 7 days later,(apart from hubby's, whose took 14 days as he had a prob on his chest X rays) that was for a 175 so I would have thought the figure of 12 weeks was a very generous estimate.

As far as I'm aware "finalised" literally means just that, all cleared and finished with.

Sam
Old Dec 31st 2007, 11:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to all

Our medicals were received and finalised in 5 days except for sons who were refered and took an extra 10 days....This was early December
Old Jan 1st 2008, 11:24 pm
Forum Regular

melb2007 is an unknown quantity at this point

How do we come to know the date when med are received at LCU, Sydney. Doctors send off the courier to sydney...we have applied under subclass 143, CPV
Old Jan 10th 2008, 12:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Shoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to all

I just spoke to my agent who advised me if we count 8 weeks from the date the meds were sent away (ours being the 27th Dec) that will give us an idea of time scale to expect till visa granted.

Not too bad I thought.

Shona
Old Jan 10th 2008, 12:41 pm
Forum Regular

MANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really nice

Hi ours were received at LCU on 3rd Dec and we haven't heard anything yet.

Does anyone know does LCU notify you about the outcomes of the meds or do you just know if they are ok by the visa grant?
Old Jan 10th 2008, 12:43 pm
Forum Regular

MANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really nice

Originally Posted by melb2007
How do we come to know the date when med are received at LCU, Sydney. Doctors send off the courier to sydney...we have applied under subclass 143, CPV

Ring the doctors who sent your meds to LCU and if they used a courier that you can track on-line ask them for the tracking no. You can then check on line when they were signed for.
Old Jan 10th 2008, 3:24 pm

Simon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Shoan and Rich
I just spoke to my agent who advised me if we count 8 weeks from the date the meds were sent away (ours being the 27th Dec) that will give us an idea of time scale to expect till visa granted.

Not too bad I thought.

Shona
What visa are you applying for? 8 weeks seems ambitious at the moment I think...
Old Jan 10th 2008, 6:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Simon.and.Kate
What visa are you applying for? 8 weeks seems ambitious at the moment I think...

We are on a 136, got a CO in Nov and meds requested and sent.
Fingers crossed though, it would be nice.

Shona
Old Jan 10th 2008, 6:29 pm

Oh, OK - that sounds positive then! All the best...
Old Jan 11th 2008, 9:08 am
BE Enthusiast

ghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the rough

wow that was quick but how did you know that LCU has processed your medicals ?

Originally Posted by Tweenies
Our medicals were received and finalised in 5 days except for sons who were refered and took an extra 10 days....This was early December
Old Jan 13th 2008, 9:23 am
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Shoan and Rich
We are on a 136, got a CO in Nov and meds requested and sent.
Fingers crossed though, it would be nice.

Shona
Hi
We are also a 136 modl application & got our CO on 5/12. We sent off our medicals on 13/12 & were told by the Dr that they would send it via courier to sydney & we would here in approx 8 weeks so not long now!
Good luck, let us know how you get on. Its really exciting isn't it?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.