Medical & PCC – Saudi

Old Oct 24th 2011, 1:50 pm
Forum Regular

gkhan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Medical & PCC – Saudi

Recently CO asked to provide medical and PCC,
I am in Saudi Arabia and I will appreciate if anyone can tell the current process of PCC and Medical .
Regards
Old Oct 24th 2011, 8:35 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medical & PCC – Saudi

Originally Posted by gkhan
Recently CO asked to provide medical and PCC,
I am in Saudi Arabia and I will appreciate if anyone can tell the current process of PCC and Medical .
Regards
For pcc - see this document and look up the current requirements for Saudi - http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/char...cter-penal.pdf

For medicals the details are here - http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/health-requirements/

Did your CO not send you the medical forms etc?
Old Oct 25th 2011, 5:35 am
Forum Regular

romeosd is an unknown quantity at this point

I think what you are after is how to obtain these things in KSA:

For the medical check, contact the authorized doctor in your area.

There are doctors in Riyadh, Jeddah and ALKhobar.

http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/over...el-doctors.htm

Also for the PCC.

You need to go to the australian embassy in Riyadh with:

1- Your Passport copy.
2- Passport copy for all applicants included in your application (your wife's, you child's passport,..etc).
3- Iqama copy.

And you will pay around 1500 Saudi Riyals to the embassy.

Note if you are not in Riyadh, you can fax these documents' copies and someone can do it on your behalf.

Then you need to come back after the next business day to recieve a letter from the Australian embassy in which it asks the Ministry of external affairs to allow you getting the PCC.

Then you will take it to any of the Ministry of affairs's offices to certify the lteer and stamp it as well.

Then you need to know where the central police station is in your area usually they call it (Evenices of criminal).
And over there you will do the fingerprints.

Note: There is place for men and another place for women but all in the same building.

Then after doing all these steps, you should translate the PCC into english.

Additional Note: Keep enough passport photos when you go to the embassy and when you go the fingerprints as well.

Romeo
Old Oct 25th 2011, 1:29 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for your support.
Old Nov 15th 2011, 9:45 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by romeosd
I think what you are after is how to obtain these things in KSA:

For the medical check, contact the authorized doctor in your area.

There are doctors in Riyadh, Jeddah and ALKhobar.

http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/over...el-doctors.htm

Also for the PCC.

You need to go to the australian embassy in Riyadh with:

1- Your Passport copy.
2- Passport copy for all applicants included in your application (your wife's, you child's passport,..etc).
3- Iqama copy.

And you will pay around 1500 Saudi Riyals to the embassy.

Note if you are not in Riyadh, you can fax these documents' copies and someone can do it on your behalf.

Then you need to come back after the next business day to recieve a letter from the Australian embassy in which it asks the Ministry of external affairs to allow you getting the PCC.

Then you will take it to any of the Ministry of affairs's offices to certify the lteer and stamp it as well.

Then you need to know where the central police station is in your area usually they call it (Evenices of criminal).
And over there you will do the fingerprints.

Note: There is place for men and another place for women but all in the same building.

Then after doing all these steps, you should translate the PCC into english.

Additional Note: Keep enough passport photos when you go to the embassy and when you go the fingerprints as well.

Romeo
I got the Visa grant e-mail today I will appreciate if you also explain the Visa Stamping process in saudi.

Thanks & Regards,
Old Nov 30th 2011, 5:25 pm
Just Joined

hsachin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PCC In Saudi Arabia

Hi All,

I need Police Clearance Certificate from Saudi Arabia.
Can any one suggest me the procedure for obtaining it?

Currently I am in saudi Arabia, Riyadh

Please Help.

Regards
Sachin
Old Nov 30th 2011, 5:57 pm
Just Joined

hsachin is an unknown quantity at this point

Dears,

I also want to get PCC from Saudi Arabia, Riyadh.

Can anyone assist me on the same.

Currently I am in Riyadh itself but I am on the business visa and not having Iquama.

Regards
Sachin.
Old Nov 30th 2011, 9:36 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Threads merged
Old Dec 1st 2011, 9:03 pm
chapkenv

chapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nice

i believe you call the AUS Embassy (look the add+phone info up on Google) to make an appointment, then go with the CO's letter print-out; you will also need to bring them your original Passport or Iqama - they will provide you with a purpose letter addressed to Saudi Police (city, where you reside) in Arabic/English

they are located next to the PAK embassy (roundabout 8) near the Pension Agency inside a Govt owned and military patroledarea called the Diplomatic Quarter (As-Safarat) - take a cab or better still ask a friend or colleague to accompany you in their car and they can wait in the parking lot outside the Embassy for your appointment's duration...I believe you can walk-in as well, i.e.without prior appointment...

you need to get the above Embassy-provided Arabic letter further stamp-attested by MOFA, not necessarily on the same day (pentagon shaped buildingin Al-Naseeriya- Bus 7 from Batha passes in front of it... and then submit the same when you go for fingerprinting to the Police Station ?Master...i am in Jeddah myself, so i cudn't tell u more...all the best...

Last edited by chapkenv; Dec 1st 2011 at 9:37 pm.
Old Dec 3rd 2011, 9:31 am
Just Joined

Cool12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
My CO also requested me for PCC - Saudi .
I had worked earlier in Saudi for 2 and half years and currently I am living in Bahrain .I have tried for my Police clearance for Saudi but unfortunately was not able to do so.I inquired about my PCC from Saudi embassy here and they replied that they are not doing it.
Is there any way to apply for PCC(Saudi) if the applicant is not living in Saudi?
Old Dec 3rd 2011, 10:44 am
chapkenv

chapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nice

it seems it's very difficult for anyone from across borders, so if you have left Saudi Arabia, u shld have got it then, now only way is to explain the situation on a Statutory Declaration (ample blank formats on official AU govt websites are available) and get it witnessed by the AUS consul in Manama...upload that and your SAudi PCC requirement may get waived