Medical log jam.!!!!!!

Old Jul 18th 2005, 9:21 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Medical log jam.!!!!!!

With all the people awaiting medical requests on here the DIMIA should be careful not to inform us all at once as I don't think the forum could handle the email traffic...It would cause a melt down...

CORKER
Old Jul 18th 2005, 9:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Medical log jam.!!!!!!

Originally Posted by CORKER
With all the people awaiting medical requests on here the DIMIA should be careful not to inform us all at once as I don't think the forum could handle the email traffic...It would cause a melt down...

CORKER

A bit of customer care on their part wouldnt go a miss though!
Old Jul 18th 2005, 10:04 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=Rabc]A bit of customer care on their part wouldnt go a miss though![/QUOT

That's civil servants for you .....

CORKER
Old Jul 19th 2005, 7:35 am
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

CORKER
? expected a medical question about a jammed log!
Old Jul 19th 2005, 7:47 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by paulf
? expected a medical question about a jammed log!

LOL
Old Jul 19th 2005, 8:53 am
Forum Regular

bex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nice
Smile Re: Medical log jam.!!!!!!

need a plumber for that don't you !!
Old Jul 19th 2005, 9:08 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

CORKER
Dont know about the requests I cant even find out if they've bloody received our meds, gp wouldnt use courier went royal mail no way of tracking it.

I emailed CO 9th July, meds cost us £640 or something like that and not even the curtesy of emailing back just to say yes we have received them.

If i'm sat here until the response date 16th Aug, and receive a mail to say the stuff they requested hasnt been received I will go absolutely mental.

I am not asking when the visas will be issued, we played by the book and waited for the med request, we havent pestered them with any other mails along the way, we waited nearly 5 months for the bloody TRA result and never contacted them, all I am asking for is a bit of bloody curtesy.

whinge over
Old Jul 27th 2005, 8:58 pm
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
Dont know about the requests I cant even find out if they've bloody received our meds, gp wouldnt use courier went royal mail no way of tracking it.

I emailed CO 9th July, meds cost us £640 or something like that and not even the curtesy of emailing back just to say yes we have received them.

If i'm sat here until the response date 16th Aug, and receive a mail to say the stuff they requested hasnt been received I will go absolutely mental.

I am not asking when the visas will be issued, we played by the book and waited for the med request, we havent pestered them with any other mails along the way, we waited nearly 5 months for the bloody TRA result and never contacted them, all I am asking for is a bit of bloody curtesy.

whinge over

Have you checked online to see if you can track how your app is going quoting the TRN number? Probably have already but just a thought? Heres the link if not:-

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry...o?action=eVisa

HTH
Old Jul 27th 2005, 9:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by tygwyn
Have you checked online to see if you can track how your app is going quoting the TRN number? Probably have already but just a thought? Heres the link if not:-

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry...o?action=eVisa

HTH
Rewind...what's this a tracking system for the visa's....what's my TRN ref no??? Is it same as Case ref #??
Old Jul 27th 2005, 9:03 pm

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonictigger
Rewind...what's this a tracking system for the visa's....what's my TRN ref no??? Is it same as Case ref #??

We were given this number to quote on our medicals so that they could be tied up with the application when they got to Sydney. Mine starts with EAB if that helps you. I've only just found the tracking link and think its fab! It shows at least that our meds have been received.

HTH
Old Jul 27th 2005, 9:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

billy0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nice

Hi
is the above link not just for people who have submitted there application online i tried it with my reference no but no joy it told me it could not trace my ref no

Vicki & Billy
Old Jul 27th 2005, 9:25 pm

Originally Posted by billy0911
Hi
is the above link not just for people who have submitted there application online i tried it with my reference no but no joy it told me it could not trace my ref no

Vicki & Billy

Yes it looks as though that may be the case - theres another thread started about it under Visa Tracking which may be of help.

HTH
Old Jul 27th 2005, 9:31 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by tygwyn
Yes it looks as though that may be the case - theres another thread started about it under Visa Tracking which may be of help.

HTH
Does any person cleverer than me have a weblink?
Old Jul 27th 2005, 9:37 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Does any person cleverer than me have a weblink?
Ok found it but it won't accept our case number. B*gg*er :angry:
Old Jul 27th 2005, 9:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Ok found it but it won't accept our case number. B*gg*er :angry:
Snap, definately not working for 136's , but hopefully it will help someone.

Great idea though.