medical help?

Old Jan 28th 2009, 3:19 pm
Forum Regular

crabbejo will become famous soon enough
Default medical help?

My huisband and i are hoping to come out on a sponsored visa in jan 2010, however it has just occurred to me that he has a medical condition haemochromatosis. This condition doesn't affect his life in any way appart from having to have 1 pint of blood removed every so often to keep the iron levels in his blood down. I have a feeling this may himnder our visa chances can anyone advise?
Old Jan 28th 2009, 5:02 pm
Wjuicypeach

Wjuicypeach has a spectacular aura aboutWjuicypeach has a spectacular aura aboutWjuicypeach has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: medical help?

Originally Posted by crabbejo
My huisband and i are hoping to come out on a sponsored visa in jan 2010, however it has just occurred to me that he has a medical condition haemochromatosis. This condition doesn't affect his life in any way appart from having to have 1 pint of blood removed every so often to keep the iron levels in his blood down. I have a feeling this may himnder our visa chances can anyone advise?
If you prove that you can support yourself (work history/ refs) I cant see any reason why you would not pass the meds if otherwise fit and healthy.
Old Jan 28th 2009, 5:05 pm
Wjuicypeach

Wjuicypeach has a spectacular aura aboutWjuicypeach has a spectacular aura aboutWjuicypeach has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by crabbejo
My friend passed meds with more serious condition than your hubby. Its all about the abilty to support yourself and to make sure you dont cost healthcare lots of dosh lol
Old Jan 28th 2009, 5:48 pm
Forum Regular

crabbejo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Wjuicypeach
If you prove that you can support yourself (work history/ refs) I cant see any reason why you would not pass the meds if otherwise fit and healthy.
Originally Posted by Wjuicypeach
My friend passed meds with more serious condition than your hubby. Its all about the abilty to support yourself and to make sure you dont cost healthcare lots of dosh lol
cheers guys, doesn't sound like we'll have any issues then