Medical forms

Old Jan 3rd 2008, 10:45 pm
Got Visa

hopefullybrisbane is just really nicehopefullybrisbane is just really nicehopefullybrisbane is just really nicehopefullybrisbane is just really nicehopefullybrisbane is just really nicehopefullybrisbane is just really nicehopefullybrisbane is just really nicehopefullybrisbane is just really nicehopefullybrisbane is just really nice
Default Medical forms

Hi all, just downloaded the medical forms to fill in, I as the main applicant have forms 160EH and 26EH, everyone else (wife and kids) all have forms 160 and 26 is this correct ? as on the link to the forms it says 160A and 26A for them, then tells me these forms are no longer available and to use 160 and 26
thanks

Jon
Old Jan 4th 2008, 8:23 am
BE Enthusiast

al150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Medical forms

I've just filled in 7 copies of Form 26 & 5 copies of Form 160, all of us have the same forms. The doctor who is doing our medicals today rang last night to go through all the forms & as far as I'm aware I've filled in the correct ones.

Alison
Old Jan 5th 2008, 3:05 pm
Just Joined

shaymac is an unknown quantity at this point

new to site took my medical yesterday all forms filled in by myself and doctor.all went well i hope,just have to wait for doctor,s office to call me back with tracking number to pass on to visa company. meds cost me 140 pounds,x-ray 33 pounds. cant wait to get outta here
Old Jan 5th 2008, 7:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

al150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to behold

I had filled in all the correct forms for us yesterday! Doctor seems to think all is ok Cost us £1100 so good job he gave us the bill after the blood pressures were checked Just got to wait for blood tests to come back in 10-12 days which I know will be fine (I had similar blood tests last year when I was pregnant) & our police checks are due back by the 14th & again I know they'll be fine as we had CRB checks done 18months ago for me to childmind.

Alison