Can i download all the medical forms i need fill

or do i have to wait until they are sent to me

What else do i need to take with me for my meds
ie Any info from my GP ect

cheers

Mike

Old Dec 3rd 2006, 11:11 am
Forum Regular

moondust7 has a spectacular aura aboutmoondust7 has a spectacular aura aboutmoondust7 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: medical forms

Originally Posted by Mike Gray

cheers

Mike
For your meds all you need to take is the forms, a passport photo and your passport. Not sure if you can d/l them as my agent emailed them to me but i'm sure they'll be on the gov website somewhere.
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 1:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: medical forms

Originally Posted by Mike Gray

cheers

Mike

Hi Mike, we just had our medicals on friday (01.12.06) each person has to take with them forms 26 & 160 a passport photo is required for each of the two forms. The forms include instructions on what you need to fill out before attending the doctor. The DIMIA recommend that a passport is used for ID at the medical. (as there is a particular part of the forms for the Doc to complete about the passport). Forms are available from www.immi.gov.au
Hope this helps
Neil & Donna
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 3:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Donna&Neil
Hi Mike, we just had our medicals on friday (01.12.06) each person has to take with them forms 26 & 160 a passport photo is required for each of the two forms. The forms include instructions on what you need to fill out before attending the doctor. The DIMIA recommend that a passport is used for ID at the medical. (as there is a particular part of the forms for the Doc to complete about the passport). Forms are available from www.immi.gov.au
Hope this helps
Neil & Donna
I have searched and searched the immi website and cant find them. It does say that the co will send the forms out - but i cant find them anywhere....
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 4:31 pm
WS

WS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

You can find both forms here:

http://www.australia.org.uk/lhlh/health.html

Good luck, ws.
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 10:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ws99
Hi,

You can find both forms here:

http://www.australia.org.uk/lhlh/health.html

Good luck, ws.
Perfect - cheers. ringing up tomorrow to book meds for in about 3 weeks.
Old Dec 4th 2006, 7:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
I have searched and searched the immi website and cant find them. It does say that the co will send the forms out - but i cant find them anywhere....

Hi Cath and Paul, so sorry we sent you the wrong web link. Glad someone else noticed and good luck with the medicals.
Neil & Donna
Old Dec 4th 2006, 9:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Donna&Neil
Hi Cath and Paul, so sorry we sent you the wrong web link. Glad someone else noticed and good luck with the medicals.
Neil & Donna
Not a problem. x Just booked meds for 18th at 12pm. am nervous now!!