Medical Forms

Old Oct 26th 2005, 11:03 am
Forum Regular

vandiemen has a brilliant futurevandiemen has a brilliant futurevandiemen has a brilliant futurevandiemen has a brilliant futurevandiemen has a brilliant futurevandiemen has a brilliant futurevandiemen has a brilliant future
Smile Medical Forms

Hi all,

I have been told by the doctors surgery that I need Form 160 for the X-Ray and Form 26 for the actual medical.

Has anyone got any links as to where I can find these on the Australian embassy website.

Kind Regards,

Van
Old Oct 26th 2005, 2:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medical Forms

Van do you want the link?
Old Oct 26th 2005, 2:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.australia.org.uk/vti/FORMS/26.pdf

http://www.australia.org.uk/vti/FORMS/160.pdf

I hope you can get these just type it into your bar at the top if they don't take you directly there
lol
lace x
Old Oct 26th 2005, 2:43 pm
Forum Regular

depaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud of

Hi Van,

You will not find the forms on the DIMIA website but can get them here:-
http://www.australia.org.uk/vti/FORMS/26.pdf
http://www.australia.org.uk/vti/FORMS/160.pdf

Cheers,
Paula
Old Oct 26th 2005, 2:44 pm
Forum Regular

depaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud of

Oh dear Lace, seems that we posted at the same time.

As they say great minds think alike or ..........
Old Oct 26th 2005, 2:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hey hey nowt wrong with that at least were helping
hugs Lace x
Old Oct 26th 2005, 2:52 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by vandiemen
Hi all,

I have been told by the doctors surgery that I need Form 160 for the X-Ray and Form 26 for the actual medical.

Has anyone got any links as to where I can find these on the Australian embassy website.

Kind Regards,

Van
If you drop an e-mail to

[email protected]

Request the two forms and they'll send them to you, everso quick too.
That's if you don't want to print them off.

Cheers

Rich
Old Oct 26th 2005, 3:21 pm
Forum Regular

vandiemen has a brilliant futurevandiemen has a brilliant futurevandiemen has a brilliant futurevandiemen has a brilliant futurevandiemen has a brilliant futurevandiemen has a brilliant futurevandiemen has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by rossifumi
If you drop an e-mail to

[email protected]

Request the two forms and they'll send them to you, everso quick too.
That's if you don't want to print them off.

Cheers

Rich
Cheers you guys.

That was very simple indeed and ive downloaded them.

Thanks for all you help !

Van
Old Oct 26th 2005, 3:22 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lacey21
Van do you want the link?
Hey Lacey

Have you decide whether you are heading to Perth or Brizzy yet?

Difficult choice but im sure wherever you pick it will be a good choice !

Van
Old Oct 26th 2005, 3:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

welshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond repute

I saw that Lacey wants to see the sun setting over the Ocean - she can get that in Perth but will have to settle for the shade being cast on the beaches of Queensland as it will be setting behind the high rises - unless Lacey parks herself on an Island off Queensland. Be a sandgroper Lace

Tony

Originally Posted by vandiemen
Hey Lacey

Have you decide whether you are heading to Perth or Brizzy yet?

Difficult choice but im sure wherever you pick it will be a good choice !

Van
Old Oct 26th 2005, 3:56 pm
Forum Regular

Wink Re: Medical Forms

Originally Posted by welshtony
I saw that Lacey wants to see the sun setting over the Ocean - she can get that in Perth but will have to settle for the shade being cast on the beaches of Queensland as it will be setting behind the high rises - unless Lacey parks herself on an Island off Queensland. Be a sandgroper Lace

Tony
hehe
Old Oct 26th 2005, 5:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

oh yes Tony and Van I have a set of arse cheeks on the sand were my bottom will be transported when I get the, san just for me

lol
lace x