Medical fix and self induced troubles.

Old Apr 30th 2008, 5:31 am
BE Enthusiast

looky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nice
Question Medical fix and self induced troubles.

I think I got myself in a fix and a waste of money. I am currently on a 457 but getting sponsored on a second 457 by another sponsor. Applied for the 457 online and had my xray done since the last xray for the 1st 457 was more than 3 months ago.

I decided to do the medical exam as well since I am applying for a perm visa in a few months time after I am on my new 457 with a different employer and its valid for a year. I had a full medical done before (for another Australia visa before the first 457) and had to see a cardiologist as blood pressure was high. All was cleared by the cardiologist with a report which was about a year ago.

At this current medical, the panel doctor in Australia attached the one year old cardiologist report which was dated in April 2007 (without asking me to get a new one) but told me immigration might ask for another cardiologist test again as my blood pressure is higher than before and the report is a year old.

Will this affect the 457 I am in the processing of applying and would they ask for a new cardiologist report even though a full exam is not required for a 457?

If they do ask for a new cardiologist report this time and by the time my skilled independent visa is processed my whole medical might be expired and I would have to do the full medical AND a new cardiologist examination again!