medical first?

Old Mar 1st 2007, 11:43 am
Forum Regular

lfc4eva is an unknown quantity at this point
Default medical first?

a friend in work is keen on emigrating to oz but he has a medical condition (colitis) does he have to lodge a visa application and wait for medical requests or can he have medical first, he doesn't want to pay for expensive visa application only to get knocked back with meds.
his wife would be visa applicant, she's a nurse. many thanks
Old Mar 1st 2007, 2:55 pm
Forum Regular

Find the sun is just really niceFind the sun is just really niceFind the sun is just really niceFind the sun is just really niceFind the sun is just really niceFind the sun is just really niceFind the sun is just really niceFind the sun is just really niceFind the sun is just really niceFind the sun is just really nice
Default Re: medical first?

Hi
You should probably consult an agent but there is no way i believe you can get a medical first. I think its worth searching to see if anyone else has a similar condition or situation and has got a visa. But to the best of my limited knowledge I believe they look at what long term prospects are and the cost you will be to their health system.

Good Luck!
Old Mar 1st 2007, 7:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Find the sun
Hi
You should probably consult an agent but there is no way i believe you can get a medical first. I think its worth searching to see if anyone else has a similar condition or situation and has got a visa. But to the best of my limited knowledge I believe they look at what long term prospects are and the cost you will be to their health system.

Good Luck!
Hi there, I agree with the above. You should get some advice in the first instance as you might find that you will need to have another medical further down the line. Good luck.
Old Mar 1st 2007, 8:08 pm
Forum Regular

lfc4eva is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by grahampaula
Hi there, I agree with the above. You should get some advice in the first instance as you might find that you will need to have another medical further down the line. Good luck.
thanks very much, when do you go ? i'm hoping to find out about a job soon, hope to get the ball rolling then. will give my mate your advice. good luck