British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   May 2009 Visa Applicants (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/may-2009-visa-applicants-608928/)

aliah Sep 16th 2010 4:54 pm

Re: May 2009 Visa Applicants

As expected wait time of 3-4 months[advised by CO] elapsed,so i dropped an email yesterday and this is what i got in response:

"Your application is still undergoing checks by an external agency. The
timing for the completion of these checks varies from one case to another,
depending on individual circumstances. I would anticipate that,
unfortunately, it may still be several months before these checks are
finalised. You will be contacted as soon as DIAC is advised of the outcome
of these checks."

PS:i too inquired IGIS lately and they have the referral too

anyways i am seriously planning on applying for Masters studies alongside coz this PR thing may still take much time...:(

luvausi Sep 16th 2010 5:37 pm

Originally Posted by aliah (Post 8854558)
As expected wait time of 3-4 months[advised by CO] elapsed,so i dropped an email yesterday and this is what i got in response:

"Your application is still undergoing checks by an external agency. The
timing for the completion of these checks varies from one case to another,
depending on individual circumstances. I would anticipate that,
unfortunately, it may still be several months before these checks are
finalised. You will be contacted as soon as DIAC is advised of the outcome
of these checks."

PS:i too inquired IGIS lately and they have the referral too

anyways i am seriously planning on applying for Masters studies alongside coz this PR thing may still take much time...:(

Good Decision

hopethebest Sep 16th 2010 5:41 pm

Originally Posted by aliah (Post 8854558)

????????

Than u will have to raise form eighty once again:rofl:

aliah Sep 16th 2010 6:03 pm

Originally Posted by hopethebest (Post 8854590)
????????

Than u will have to raise form eighty once again:rofl:

what for????
there would be just two changes,employment and temporary address...
change of circumstances that is....

plus it would take around 4-5 months for me to get done with new plan...so it will serve mainly to distract my attenstion away from "PR spree" :P

sibhead Sep 17th 2010 2:13 pm

Originally Posted by slezenger (Post 8837131)
Dont worry Tina, the Pakistanis generally have little commonsense and love conspiracy theories. No wonder such paranoia thrives so much here. Everything is considered as our birth right without us having to work for it. And when something gets denied, then it is because others are racist towards us. Does someone even consider that almost every terrorist that gets caught today has links to Pakistan? I really hope DIAC is very picky concerning who they grant visas to as i am sure there are many who are trying their luck on fake documents (having the migrating agents prepare fake CDRs is one example).

Let me give you some advice, my friend. Everybody knows what Pakistan is and what it isn't, but it's far from being the only country in that situation and you do yourself and your country no favours by exaggerating the way you do. You never hear Indians doing what you do in public. You may think that slating your own countrymen whilst acting as if you are somehow not one of them and displaying your disingenuos progressive attitude in the hope that DIAC are watching will score you some points, but bear in mind that trying to score goals at the expense of others, especially your own, tends to backfire. If you want to insult your country, don't be surprised in the future if somebody forms a judgement of you before they have met you on account of the cumulative effect of things they have heard from people like you elsewhere - I'm thinking employment, the legal system etc....

tatoo Sep 17th 2010 3:43 pm

100% agreed. Basically I observed that few peoples are very deperate about visa and they are creating un necessary panic and confusion.

Originally Posted by sibhead (Post 8856995)
Let me give you some advice, my friend. Everybody knows what Pakistan is and what it isn't, but it's far from being the only country in that situation and you do yourself and your country no favours by exaggerating the way you do. You never hear Indians doing what you do in public. You may think that slating your own countrymen whilst acting as if you are somehow not one of them and displaying your disingenuos progressive attitude in the hope that DIAC are watching will score you some points, but bear in mind that trying to score goals at the expense of others, especially your own, tends to backfire. If you want to insult your country, don't be surprised in the future if somebody forms a judgement of you before they have met you on account of the cumulative effect of things they have heard from people like you elsewhere - I'm thinking employment, the legal system etc....

luvausi Sep 18th 2010 7:14 pm

Originally Posted by sibhead (Post 8856995)

agreed. please guys follow this.

gillgee Sep 19th 2010 6:03 am

Originally Posted by luvausi (Post 8858846)
agreed. please guys follow this.

Obviously every one is following,need not to mention.;)

aliah Sep 19th 2010 7:50 pm

I am concerned about expected SMP release...that will put Cat-3 people on kinda hold whne so many applicants will move up in Cat-2...

thats why pending applicants are restless about application finalization???

legend_945 Sep 20th 2010 1:16 am

good news for pakistani applicants,

two of my friends have got visas grant letters in last week. both are accountant by profession so things are moving now for us as well :)

imranprogrammer Sep 20th 2010 1:25 am

Originally Posted by legend_945 (Post 8861627)

two of my friends have got visas grant letters in last week. both are accountant by profession so things are moving now for us as well :)

Great!. Congrats! to both of them. :thumbup:

tatoo Sep 20th 2010 1:37 am

Would u like to share ur friends timelines plz? I have seen one more Paki guy who got his visa on 9 september applied in August 2009 belongs to IT field.

Originally Posted by legend_945 (Post 8861627)

legend_945 Sep 20th 2010 1:44 am

one applied in October 2009 and the other had on 05th november 2009.

at the moment i do not know the details like CO allocation, medicals etc.

gr8leo87 Sep 20th 2010 7:03 am

Originally Posted by legend_945 (Post 8861706)

The friend who applied in November, does his first name start with R and last name with F ? Ra*** Far****i ??

imranprogrammer Sep 20th 2010 7:39 am

Originally Posted by gr8leo87 (Post 8862478)
The friend who applied in November, does his first name start with R and last name with F ? Ra*** Far****i ??

Yes, one is Razia Butt and other is Faraz Ahmed Faraz. Just kidding yar. :rofl:

ashfaq Sep 20th 2010 4:43 pm

Originally Posted by imranprogrammer (Post 8862601)
Yes, one is Razia Butt and other is Faraz Ahmed Faraz. Just kidding yar. :rofl:

dear i think that we should forget about our cases and continue to spend our life as in routine. Doesn't make any difference if anyone got visa even from Pakistan because every case is different and nobody knows that when his/her case has been gone through all the checks. so it's a game of luck.

ashfaq Sep 20th 2010 4:50 pm

Originally Posted by ashfaq (Post 8863761)
dear i think that we should forget about our cases and continue to spend our life as in routine. Doesn't make any difference if anyone got visa even from Pakistan because every case is different and nobody knows that when his/her case has been gone through all the checks. so it's a game of luck.

dear I heard that routine processing means ASIO checks. One of our fellows on this forum wrote that his/her case is in routine process and when he asekd about his/her case from ASIO then he knew that his case was laso refferred to ASIO.

aliah Sep 20th 2010 5:41 pm

Originally Posted by ashfaq (Post 8863766)
dear I heard that routine processing means ASIO checks. One of our fellows on this forum wrote that his/her case is in routine process and when he asekd about his/her case from ASIO then he knew that his case was laso refferred to ASIO.

what about your cousin???
did he get grant???
what about u,any contact with CO???

Faraz Sep 20th 2010 6:19 pm

If an applicant passport expires and new passport is issued, Whether Form-1022 Notification of changes in circumstances would be the appropriate form for intimation to DIAC ?
Pls reply if anyone has info regarding this .

Faraz Sep 20th 2010 7:08 pm

Originally Posted by Pollyana (Post 8863897)
For a new passport you should advise DIAC on Form 956.

Dear Pollyana ! Thanks for your reply. But I think Form-956 ( Appointment of a migration agent or exempt agent or other authorised recipient) is not the appropriate form for this purpose.
I am 175 visa applicant and my application is under process. My existing passport is about to expire and I am arranging for new one. I think Form-1022 would serve the purpose. However, if You or anyone else has some other advice, pls do share.

Thanks

Pollyana Sep 20th 2010 7:13 pm

Originally Posted by Faraz (Post 8863938)
Dear Pollyana ! Thanks for your reply. But I think Form-956 ( Appointment of a migration agent or exempt agent or other authorised recipient) is not the appropriate form for this purpose.
I am 175 visa applicant and my application is under process. My existing passport is about to expire and I am arranging for new one. I think Form-1022 would serve the purpose. However, if You or anyone else has some other advice, pls do share.

Thanks

Sorry, you're right, I've just woken up and my brain isn't working yet and I'm answering two threads at once! its form 929 :o

Faraz Sep 20th 2010 7:22 pm

Originally Posted by Faraz (Post 8863938)

Thanks

Hi !
I have found the desired form and it is 929: change of address and/or passport details.

Faraz Sep 20th 2010 8:35 pm

Originally Posted by legend_945 (Post 8861706)

Can u talk to your friends and provide their case details for the benefits of forum members.

thanks

Faraz Sep 20th 2010 8:36 pm

Originally Posted by Pollyana (Post 8863948)
Sorry, you're right, I've just woken up and my brain isn't working yet and I'm answering two threads at once! its form 929 :o

Good morning ! and have a nice day :D

ashfaq Sep 20th 2010 11:34 pm

Originally Posted by aliah (Post 8863820)
what about your cousin???
did he get grant???
what about u,any contact with CO???

Not yet after everything is met..

gillgee Sep 22nd 2010 7:30 pm

Originally Posted by tejas (Post 8869443)
Hi all,

My medical validity is about to expire on 27/09/2010.So I have mailed to my case officer to ask for further health check.In response I got standard reply

Dear,

At present your application is undergoing routine processing.
Unfortunately, ensuring all the legal requirements are met in relation to
an application can take some time.

I am following up on the status of your application on a regular basis to
ensure it is being processed as soon as practicable.

You will be contacted if we require additional information to process your
application.

We appreciate your patience in this matter.

Regards

Case Officer - Team 4
Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre
Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC)

Wishing you a happy "Birth" Day for your application:p:p

victim4ever Sep 23rd 2010 4:01 am

Originally Posted by gillgee (Post 8869932)
Wishing you a happy "Birth" Day for your application:p:p

That's really :rofl::rofl: .. also you make me remember that my 2nd birth day with Aus. immi process will turn over v. soon .::rofl::rofl:

gillgee Sep 23rd 2010 8:24 am

Originally Posted by victim4ever (Post 8870762)
That's really :rofl::rofl: .. also you make me remember that my 2nd birth day with Aus. immi process will turn over v. soon .::rofl::rofl:

why second?

you were not entitled for CRITICAL List?

Cheers

victim4ever Sep 23rd 2010 7:38 pm

Originally Posted by gillgee (Post 8871287)
why second?

you were not entitled for CRITICAL List?

Cheers

my brother i was entitled before and now :D

gillgee Sep 23rd 2010 7:49 pm

Originally Posted by victim4ever (Post 8872297)
my brother i was entitled before and now :D

It's then quite strange.When did you apply dear?

victim4ever Sep 23rd 2010 8:02 pm

Originally Posted by gillgee (Post 8872315)
It's then quite strange.When did you apply dear?

thanks brother i am mar 09 (hrc) on csl now in all sol ,even mar 09 thread not active any more :rofl:

gillgee Sep 23rd 2010 9:24 pm

Originally Posted by victim4ever (Post 8872337)
thanks brother i am mar 09 (hrc) on csl now in all sol ,even mar 09 thread not active any more :rofl:

Please share your details,why such a long delay in your case only.
What's the hindering point in your case?Is this the same security checking or anything else?

intellect20 Sep 23rd 2010 9:28 pm

It is too late, quite frustrating.

proximo Sep 23rd 2010 9:35 pm

Allah o Akbar!!! If this is the case then I should better forget that I even applied!!! :O

gillgee Sep 23rd 2010 9:41 pm

Originally Posted by proximo (Post 8872458)
Allah o Akbar!!! If this is the case then I should better forget that I even applied!!! :O

Dear

What about your URGENT email?

Any more speculations.:p:p

Cheers

victim4ever Sep 23rd 2010 10:03 pm

Dear all , last month I sent email to asio and they answer they received my application , the idea i don't know when they received it .
a bout my co , he keep on saying its under routine blah blah . last email (aug 10)he said he is going to ask post/agnises to follow it afap .
As im paper application with agent I call DIAC (aug) they told me under ext. check but dont worry it looks like every thing is clear , just your co waiting for information and "your case is forward case" . after that i came to knew in (sep 10) this waiting information mean (ASIO ):cool:

gillgee Sep 23rd 2010 10:10 pm

Originally Posted by victim4ever (Post 8872510)
Dear all , last month I sent email to asio and they answer they received my application , the idea i don't know when they received it .
a bout my co , he keep on saying its under routine blah blah . last email (aug 10)he said he is going to ask post/agnises to follow it afap .
As im paper application with agent I call DIAC (aug) they told me under ext. check but dont worry it looks like every thing is clear , just your co waiting for information and "your case is forward case" . after that i came to knew in (sep 10) this waiting information mean (ASIO ):cool:

When you was allocated a CO ?

victim4ever Sep 23rd 2010 10:19 pm

Originally Posted by gillgee (Post 8872527)

Oct 2009 . asked for PCC ,F80 & medical

tatoo Sep 23rd 2010 11:24 pm

I have tried several times to call (PTCL/Mobilink/ufone) DIAC but ididnt get through. Would u like to share how u called to DIAC from PK?

Originally Posted by gillgee (Post 8872527)

asadsherazi Sep 24th 2010 6:31 am

Originally Posted by tatoo (Post 8872642)
I have tried several times to call (PTCL/Mobilink/ufone) DIAC but ididnt get through. Would u like to share how u called to DIAC from PK?

Have you inquired your status via PLE ? what was their reply?