Marraige after VISA grant

Old Dec 10th 2009, 6:53 am
BE Enthusiast

peaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nice
Question Marraige after VISA grant

Hi all,
one of my friends have got the VISA and he got married before going to AUSI...now he needs to take his wife too. what is the process that he needs to follow.
Old Dec 10th 2009, 7:01 am
Account Closed

aman_sharma2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Marraige after VISA grant

Originally Posted by peaceboy
Hi all,
one of my friends have got the VISA and he got married before going to AUSI...now he needs to take his wife too. what is the process that he needs to follow.
Firstly he needs to check whether there is condition 8515 " The holder of the visa must not marry or enter into a de facto relationship before entering Australia" is not in effect on the Visa."

If this condition is present then he is in trouble. If this condition is not present then, he needs to go to AUS first...work dere for 2-3 months and then apply for spouse visa. It may take 5-6 months for his wife to come to AUS after he gets into AUS.

I am also on the same platform. No condition on my visa.