March 2010 Visa Applicants

Old Oct 19th 2011, 9:17 am
Forum Regular

DRSAS will become famous soon enoughDRSAS will become famous soon enough
Default Re: March 2010 Visa Applicants

I got my grant yesterday!
Old Oct 19th 2011, 9:52 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DRSAS
I am not sure what you are trying to say here..I guess the message got lost in the cultural translation
A saying you will need to learn if moving to Australia......"how long is a piece of string...." - the answer of course is that no-one knows, cos a string can be any length, just as the wait for a visa can be any length of time

Congrats on the visa grant
Old Nov 25th 2011, 4:29 am
Just Joined

danii is an unknown quantity at this point

hi,

got the medial and PCC request yesterday...hav a couple of questions

1- Have been living at same place for last 10 years but it is mentioned as my postal address on NIC, permanent address is different. Is PCC based on postal address or permanent address?
2- Passport expiring in July, 2012...i am going to get the medicals done and get an urgent renewal of passport after that and inform my CO accordingly. Is this the right approach?

appreciate your valuable suggestions

Regards,
Dani
Old Jan 11th 2012, 8:43 am
Just Joined

danii is an unknown quantity at this point

visa granted today

good luck to all waiting for decision. This forum has helped me a lot during the whole process. Thank you all for the valuable suggestions