Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

March 06 Visa Apps 136/138 etc whose applying this month?

March 06 Visa Apps 136/138 etc whose applying this month?

Old Mar 23rd 2006, 9:58 am
Just Joined

Vselenka is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: March 06 Visa Apps 136/138 etc whose applying this month?

I've got my acknowledgement! Yees!
Also they get application payment. Everything has happened today.
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 10:11 am
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Vselenka
The big wait begins for you

we are still waiting for our sponsor to send us form 40 and his documents, so as soon as we have it we can send our 47sk!

good luck to all.

cheers,
Marina
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 11:22 am
Forum Regular

rich8509 will become famous soon enoughrich8509 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Vselenka
Vselenka when did you post yours?
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 12:13 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by rich8509
Vselenka when did you post yours?
They received my docs on March, 14..
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 1:29 pm
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Vselenka, I must be due for my acknowledgement as well then as my application was received then also!!

Fingers crossed!
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 1:33 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by KevinJanine
Vselenka, I must be due for my acknowledgement as well then as my application was received then also!!

Fingers crossed!
How did you send your application?
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 1:50 pm
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

I sent mine with DHL via Interparcel! They were really good - picked up on Friday and it was there on Monday!!
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 1:57 pm
Just Joined

How did you send your application?
I sent mine through DHL, but I'm not satisfied. They promised to deliver the docs in 3-4 days, but in reality it took them 7 (!) days It was essential for me because my IELTS could become rotten..
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 8:06 pm
Just Joined

Damian & Sally will become famous soon enoughDamian & Sally will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Re: March 06 Visa Apps 136/138 etc whose applying this month?

Originally Posted by Marcopolo
My TRA was nearly 4 months. It came last week. I wouldnt of been to tense if it wasnt for my agent emailing me saying 1 to 4 weeks in January !!
Got email today saying result has been posted, then got the letter itself in the post...... TRA say Yes!!!!!!!!!!

The visa is now in the envelope and the courrier is booked for friday..... can't wait to see the back of it.

Tried to use DHL via Inter parcel but for some reason they didn't like our post code and wouldn't book a collection. Have used a firm called Fast Lane international couriers. Price is good £25 for 1.1kg A4 envelope. Just hope they are reliable....

So it looks like we will get the application in before the end of the month after all !!!

Big night out planned for tomorrow once the couriers been.....

Marcopolo, can't you send yours now as there's no way they will debit a visa card before the end of the month? (I take it thats when your paid)
Old Mar 24th 2006, 9:52 am
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Damian & Sally
Got email today saying result has been posted, then got the letter itself in the post...... TRA say Yes!!!!!!!!!!

The visa is now in the envelope and the courrier is booked for friday..... can't wait to see the back of it.

Tried to use DHL via Inter parcel but for some reason they didn't like our post code and wouldn't book a collection. Have used a firm called Fast Lane international couriers. Price is good £25 for 1.1kg A4 envelope. Just hope they are reliable....

So it looks like we will get the application in before the end of the month after all !!!

Big night out planned for tomorrow once the couriers been.....

Marcopolo, can't you send yours now as there's no way they will debit a visa card before the end of the month? (I take it thats when your paid)
Congratulations on passing the TRA and good luck with the visa.
Enjoy your night out tonight!!!!
Lynne
Old Mar 24th 2006, 2:47 pm
The Analog Kid

sa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northerner
Hi rich,

We posted ours the day before you and haven't heard yet. Sent it International Signed For and can't stop myself checking on the post office website to track it... Still says 'Processing for delivery......'

I'm so impatient!
Hi northerner
I would not take any notice of the online tracking as once it leaves to UK the Post Office are no longer in control, all they can tell you its left the country :-((.

I used this service for my Skills Assessment it arrived but their was no way of tracking it
I wont be using the Post Office for my Visa application when we send it we will use a courier

Best of Luck any way :-)
Old Mar 26th 2006, 9:32 am
Forum Regular

emmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant future

We have recieved our acknowledgement at last!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visa application sent on the 1st at March and we hadn't heard anything. I started to bite my nails the more I saw people on here saying they have recieved their acknowledgements, but it finally arrived in a letter from the agency yesterday. It was acknowledged on the 10th of March and the money has been taken. Now the long wait begins.
Old Mar 26th 2006, 1:01 pm
Forum Regular

mpk200 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by emmal
We have recieved our acknowledgement at last!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visa application sent on the 1st at March and we hadn't heard anything. I started to bite my nails the more I saw people on here saying they have recieved their acknowledgements, but it finally arrived in a letter from the agency yesterday. It was acknowledged on the 10th of March and the money has been taken. Now the long wait begins.
We sent our visa on the 16th March arrived 20th we are on a 137 state sponsored

thanks

Mike
Old Mar 28th 2006, 7:28 am
Forum Regular

Got our Ack today, does anybody know how you know which zone you have been dropped into?
i was just wondering if the person who sent the mail from ASPC gave any clue.

Rich
Old Mar 28th 2006, 8:12 am
Just Joined

Damian & Sally will become famous soon enoughDamian & Sally will become famous soon enough

Got our Ack today, does anybody know how you know which zone you have been dropped into?
i was just wondering if the person who sent the mail from ASPC gave any clue.

Rich
I didn't think you find that out until you are allocated a case officer, but I may be wrong.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.