Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

March 06 Visa Apps 136/138 etc whose applying this month?

March 06 Visa Apps 136/138 etc whose applying this month?

Old Mar 14th 2006, 2:27 am
Mad Nurse now in NSW

eljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: March 06 Visa Apps 136/138 etc whose applying this month?

Wooo hoo

Signed for by: VIRGINIA
Shipment delivered March 14, 2006 10:16

DIMIA have it

DHL rule, and thanks to interparcel of course
Old Mar 14th 2006, 11:25 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

SNAP!!!!

Signed by: VIRGINIA on March 14, 10:16am!!!

Used DHL via Interparcel also.

Wonder who'll get their visa first lol!!!!
Old Mar 15th 2006, 2:18 pm
Suncream, I need suncream

northerner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond repute

Sent our 47sk off today via international singed for, so hopefully will get confirmation in a week or so.

Here's to the long wait
Old Mar 15th 2006, 3:06 pm
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by northerner
Sent our 47sk off today via international singed for, so hopefully will get confirmation in a week or so.

Here's to the long wait

Good luck and here's to the long wait

I hope to send our 47sk till the end of March.

cheers,
Marina
Old Mar 15th 2006, 3:13 pm
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Northerner!!! Hopefully it won't be too long before acknowledgement or visa!!!
Old Mar 15th 2006, 9:17 pm
Just Joined

debs & mark is a jewel in the roughdebs & mark is a jewel in the roughdebs & mark is a jewel in the roughdebs & mark is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: March 06 Visa Apps 136/138 etc whose applying this month?

[QUOTE=eljustino]Hi all,
Hi to eveyone. I hope I have got this right, it's my very first time I have done this. We sent our app 47sk, 27/2/06 just rec'd ack today from them now we have to wait 4-5 months and then they will start to process. So they say.

Good luck eveyone.
Old Mar 15th 2006, 9:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=debs & mark]
Originally Posted by eljustino
Hi all,
Hi to eveyone. I hope I have got this right, it's my very first time I have done this. We sent our app 47sk, 27/2/06 just rec'd ack today from them now we have to wait 4-5 months and then they will start to process. So they say.

Good luck eveyone.
Hiya Debs & Mark firstly welcome to a fab site. We sent ours that day as well, received at ASPC 3.3.06. God we must be getting ack soon!!!! Anyway, good luck with the wait and everyone on BE will be with you all the way.
Lynne
Old Mar 16th 2006, 2:33 am
Mad Nurse now in NSW

eljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by KevinJanine
SNAP!!!!

Signed by: VIRGINIA on March 14, 10:16am!!!

Used DHL via Interparcel also.

Wonder who'll get their visa first lol!!!!

hey kevin and jennine

Shall we have a bet? Mine is MODl registered mental nurse....but I didnt put the original letter of determination for the skills assessment so as soon as I get a CO I will forward it, so you might still beat me :0 but we will have to see lol

let me know if your hear anything I will of course do the same on hear, and good luck to us all.... credit card still not checked!!! HURRY UP DIMIA!!

Justin
Old Mar 16th 2006, 12:44 pm
aka bunja

We are MODL fibrous plasterer. I didn't enclose the original skills assessment letter either just a certified copy. If they ask for it then I shall send it to them.

I have been religiously checking the bank to see if they have taken the money but as yet, nothing. No acknowledgement letter either!

It seems other people are waiting about 10 days for acknowledgement.

Good luck!
Old Mar 16th 2006, 12:46 pm
aka bunja

Welcome Debs and Mark to the March thread and to BE!!
Old Mar 16th 2006, 3:13 pm
Just Joined

Vselenka is an unknown quantity at this point

WOW! I'm also in your company!
Super!
Old Mar 16th 2006, 3:15 pm
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Vselenka
WOW! I'm also in your company!
Super!
Welcome to this great site!
Good luck with the waiting game. I hope to join you all at the end of March!

cheers,
Marina
Old Mar 16th 2006, 4:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KevinJanine
We are MODL fibrous plasterer. I didn't enclose the original skills assessment letter either just a certified copy. If they ask for it then I shall send it to them.

I have been religiously checking the bank to see if they have taken the money but as yet, nothing. No acknowledgement letter either!

It seems other people are waiting about 10 days for acknowledgement.

Good luck!
Just thought I would let you know we got our acknowlegement e-mail today. God its getting really exciting now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think it took 11 - 12 days to get.
Old Mar 17th 2006, 1:45 am

send the link for the editable version pl
eljustino wrote:
    > Hi all,
    > The time has finally arrived for me to apply for the big 136 skilled
    > independant. THough I would start the ball rolling and let you all know
    > that I am about to submitt mine on the 14th March. Anyone else??
    > Anyone else applying if so any stories , good/bad/indiferent to share?
    > Anything to be aware of?
    > If anyone needs an editable version of the 47sk from 11/05 with the
    > fields already to go let me know will post a link when I get to my Pc at
    > home as I am on a works PC at the moment.
    > Justin (RMN - Hopefully Perth by the end of the year.)
    > NB.... Also anyone have an idea of the timeframe atm for a 136
    > independant?
    >
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Mar 17th 2006, 6:07 am
Mad Nurse now in NSW

Originally Posted by mick69
Just thought I would let you know we got our acknowlegement e-mail today. God its getting really exciting now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think it took 11 - 12 days to get.

cheers for that Mick gives me some sort of time frame to lookout for. Weird I told my self that I wouldnt do what I am doing now, as I am in no great rush as I think it probably will be processed by sept/oct. I dont plan on leaving blighty till Jan anyway.... So why do I keep checking my online credit card bank account every bloody few hours and check my emails....... Its just sad lol.

&

I have managed to stay single for the last three years and what happens I start seeing someone. And another girl I work with says she likes me and would like to go for a drink.....Its like a bus when you want one nothing shows, then when you dont need one 2 turn up at once bloody typical.

hey but thats life.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.