Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

March 06 Visa Apps 136/138 etc whose applying this month?

March 06 Visa Apps 136/138 etc whose applying this month?

Old Mar 8th 2006, 6:11 pm
Forum Regular

Gnarrabup is on a distinguished road
Default Re: March 06 Visa Apps 136/138 etc whose applying this month?

Originally Posted by northerner
Having posted yesterday that we were waiting for my wifes skills assessment to be returned (speech pathologist), guess what was
on our door mat when we returned from work? Yes, the assessment - and a

Graham
Wow, this forum is on fire, ... hardly found this thread from being on top yesterday .. I'm working on getting mine in there too within March or April. Just sent off my Skills Assessment ..

What about the IELTS, should one have that done before the application is filed?

/J
Old Mar 9th 2006, 11:26 am
Just Joined

mrs f has a spectacular aura aboutmrs f has a spectacular aura aboutmrs f has a spectacular aura about
Talking Re: March 06 Visa Apps 136/138 etc whose applying this month?

Originally Posted by suzy
I've been so looking forward to joining this thread.

We got a positive TRA result back today so we are hoping to submit the visa application within a couple of weeks.

Hi this is my very first post, i got my TRA results just now! Im officially a hairdresser!We too will be submitting the visa application asap.
Old Mar 9th 2006, 11:31 am
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mrs f
Hi this is my very first post, i got my TRA results just now! Im officially a hairdresser!We too will be submitting the visa application asap.
Congratulations on passing the TRA they say thats the hard part. Good luck with the visa.
Lynne
Old Mar 9th 2006, 12:32 pm
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Mrs F on getting your TRA!!!

Well, it's finally ready! After deciding that I wasn't going to print off another form and fill it in yet again, I did anyway!

Courier is booked for Friday so it's bye bye visa application and hello loooong wait!!
Old Mar 9th 2006, 12:40 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mrs f
Congratulations. x
Old Mar 9th 2006, 12:42 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by KevinJanine
Well done Mrs F on getting your TRA!!!

Well, it's finally ready! After deciding that I wasn't going to print off another form and fill it in yet again, I did anyway!

Courier is booked for Friday so it's bye bye visa application and hello loooong wait!!
I'm doing mine right now - got a few queries!!

What did you put for Question 16 in the end? - there was a bit of a discussion on here the other day about it and now I can't find a definitive answer.

Thanks
Old Mar 9th 2006, 12:52 pm
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

For question 16 I put n/a as my husband is the main applicant and do not have any sponsors in Oz. I read on another thread that this is what someone else was doing.

I think George Lombard was also investigating what it meant.

Hope this helps.
Old Mar 9th 2006, 1:00 pm
Account Closed

For question 16 I put n/a as my husband is the main applicant and do not have any sponsors in Oz. I read on another thread that this is what someone else was doing.

I think George Lombard was also investigating what it meant.

Hope this helps.
Thanks Janine

I thought of leaving it blank as the way I read it, it doesn't seem to apply to us but N/A is much better.
Old Mar 10th 2006, 1:23 am
Mad Nurse now in NSW

eljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by suzy
Thanks Janine

I thought of leaving it blank as the way I read it, it doesn't seem to apply to us but N/A is much better.

Also congrats on getting your TRA sorted thats one of the major hassles out of the way, My visa is completed, and the courier is booked, interparcel are coming on Monday morning to collect the pack and now the loooooooong wait.

Justin
Old Mar 10th 2006, 12:10 pm
aka bunja

Well Everyone,

The courier has collected the main application so its now on its way. I am officially a March applicant!!!!

Janine
Old Mar 10th 2006, 12:54 pm
Suncream, I need suncream

northerner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond repute

Well Everyone,

The courier has collected the main application so its now on its way. I am officially a March applicant!!!!

Janine
Well done guys! We'll be a few days after you I think - latest prediction is Tuesday to send it off. Will spend this weekend finishing off forms, checking, double checking and tripple checking!! Get docs certified Monday (was going to get them done today but didn't have time in the end).

It's so exciting - feels like things are really happening!

So how do you guys feel not it's gone off?? Nothing to do, twiddling thumbs??

Graham
Old Mar 10th 2006, 3:29 pm
aka bunja

I wish I had nothing to do!!! Got an extension to finish! Getting the house already for somebody else to enjoy. The extension was our original dream, making the house into something really lovely, then we went to Oz and totally changed our minds.

Now it's gone I have to admit I feel a bit weird. I have just put the Australia file away knowing that I'm not going to need it for a while!! Its like it takes up your whole life, getting things certified, filling in forms, getting refs etc and then nothing!!

At least I can be fanatical about checking where my package is via DHL!!!!!
Old Mar 10th 2006, 6:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

leechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud of

We too are almost ready to put our visa application in (skilled independent 136 MODL) just need copies certifying then its away to the agent. Cant wait till its gone. Nicky
Old Mar 13th 2006, 4:31 pm
Forum Regular

jetontour has a brilliant futurejetontour has a brilliant futurejetontour has a brilliant futurejetontour has a brilliant futurejetontour has a brilliant futurejetontour has a brilliant future

Hi,

Anyone has the 47sk from 03/06 editable? Or how do I make it editable? Since you have also applied in March: it doesn't matter to send in "old" forms???

Tnx, Jetontour (new on the forum, hoping to send in 136 application end of March)

Originally Posted by eljustino
Hi all,

The time has finally arrived for me to apply for the big 136 skilled independant. THough I would start the ball rolling and let you all know that I am about to submitt mine on the 14th March. Anyone else??

Anyone else applying if so any stories , good/bad/indiferent to share?

Anything to be aware of?

If anyone needs an editable version of the 47sk from 11/05 with the fields already to go let me know will post a link when I get to my Pc at home as I am on a works PC at the moment.

Justin (RMN - Hopefully Perth by the end of the year.)

NB.... Also anyone have an idea of the timeframe atm for a 136 independant?
Old Mar 14th 2006, 2:25 am
Mad Nurse now in NSW

eljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by jetontour
Hi,

Anyone has the 47sk from 03/06 editable? Or how do I make it editable? Since you have also applied in March: it doesn't matter to send in "old" forms???

Tnx, Jetontour (new on the forum, hoping to send in 136 application end of March)
jetontour,

To make it editable try and get hold of adobe acrobat/professional, then you can do it yourself, I have added the last nove,mber one at the beggining of the thread, George Lombard has advised that you can still use this one, I very much doubt that they will return your application.

Justin

Ps good luck to us all, and well done for those who have passed there TRA, I was lucky only had nursing qualifications to get verified, TRA is supposed to be a nightmare!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.