Lost TRA Certificate

Old Oct 21st 2005, 9:20 am
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all
Default Lost TRA Certificate

My brother has lost his TRA certificate - well it's not lost entirely, just packed in with the contents of my parents house, on it's way to Oz.

Does anyone know if it's possible to obtain a duplicate?

I have tried emailing, twice now, with no response.

Please help.
Old Oct 21st 2005, 11:41 am

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Lost TRA Certificate

Originally Posted by claire edwards
My brother has lost his TRA certificate - well it's not lost entirely, just packed in with the contents of my parents house, on it's way to Oz.

Please help.
Ring them ?
Old Oct 21st 2005, 11:54 am
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all

That's the obvious thing to do thanks. Wondered if anyone else has lost theirs and what the process was.
Old Oct 21st 2005, 4:03 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Lost TRA Certificate

That's the obvious thing to do thanks. Wondered if anyone else has lost theirs and what the process was.
Cant help but a good warning to people.

I have scanned all documents we have sent and recieved as I am paranoid about losing any of them. I was especially surprised when we filled in the 47SK form as you have to fill in the TRA's number when they recieved your application as well as the positive assessments one.

I am sure you will get a copy, as usual they will just take their time getting it to you though!

R.
Old Oct 21st 2005, 4:33 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Carruss
Cant help but a good warning to people.

I have scanned all documents we have sent and recieved as I am paranoid about losing any of them. I was especially surprised when we filled in the 47SK form as you have to fill in the TRA's number when they recieved your application as well as the positive assessments one.

I am sure you will get a copy, as usual they will just take their time getting it to you though!

R.
its the same number on mine!
Old Oct 21st 2005, 6:29 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Claire, I feel for him in fact I am almost weeping at how he and the holy grail have been parted.

When we get ours, I shall have it printed on my knickers.
Old Oct 21st 2005, 6:44 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Lost TRA Certificate

Originally Posted by paulf
its the same number on mine!
You sure?

Filling in the 47SK form where it says Reference of receipt number and date of assessment on ours the number is two letters and then some numbers:

WR##/####

Then, below this it has Reference of receipt number and date applied for assessment, the number is six numbers. This is how it was for us but I guess they could all be different.

R.
Old Oct 24th 2005, 7:55 am
Forum Regular

Glenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to all

Please help.
TRA will issue a duplicate classification letter on request...but you should write an old fashioned letter and include a statutory declaration stating the reason why you need the duplicate. Make sure you give them your full name, data of birth and TRA file number.
Old Oct 24th 2005, 8:48 am
Life is good

Thanks for all of your replies. Got an email from TRA and as Glen advised a letter needs to be written, this is what the TRA suggested.....

Before TRA can send you a replacement letter, you are required to detail in writing the reasons for the request, together with your signature. TRA is required to confirm your signature against your file copy held by this office.

You should also note that TRA will not provide a second replacement letter without compelling written reasons and you are strongly advised to make a copy of any replacement letter provided to you and to keep it in a safe place.

Professional Princess.....I like the idea you have!