Lost meds?

Old Oct 15th 2007, 12:10 am
Forum Regular

platapus is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Lost meds?

Hi

We had a message from our agent that our CO had phoned.He has received our blood test results,but not our medical results.

We sent our medicals on 8th August & our bloods on 1st September.

Should I be worried..or do you think they got the blood results as they don't have be looked at too deeply as it is yes/no?

Starting to worry...really want my visa....now!
Old Oct 15th 2007, 3:03 am
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of
Default Re: Lost meds?

bump
Old Oct 15th 2007, 4:34 am

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

I would check with the courier service if the medicals were signed for. Unless it was sent my non-traceable mail, in which case your best bet is to send an email to LCU (at) immi(dot)gov(dot)au and provide them as much identifying details as you can (name-passport number - d.o.b.- etc.) and ask them if they have it in their system.
Good luck.
NJ
Old Oct 15th 2007, 5:35 am
Forum Regular

Kathryn44 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by platapus
Hi

We had a message from our agent that our CO had phoned.He has received our blood test results,but not our medical results.

We sent our medicals on 8th August & our bloods on 1st September.

Should I be worried..or do you think they got the blood results as they don't have be looked at too deeply as it is yes/no?

Starting to worry...really want my visa....now!
Hi there,

Some of the below info may help you:

DO YOU WANT TO FOLLOW UP ON A MEDICAL RESULT PROCESSED THROUGH THE LCU?
The case officer handling your visa application should be the first point of contact for all inquiries. The LCU can only help you with complex enquiries in relation to your health assessment. Before contacting the LCU, please check with your case officer as they might already have the information you require.

While inquiring on your medical results, it is essential that you provide the following information:
1. Name of Applicant
2. Date of Birth
3. Passport number
2. Visa Applied For
3. Date Medicals Dispatched
4. Method of Dispatch (Courier/Standard) 5. If sent by Courier, then include:
- courier company name
- tracking number
- receipt date
- name of person who signed for the package on receipt
- NB: if you have not checked with the courier company please do so before contacting LCU

ARE YOU A VISA APPLICANT, MIGRATION AGENT OR AUTHORISED CONTACT?
Then please contact the DIAC case officer to check the status of the health results before you contact the LCU. The results may already be with the case officer.

WERE THE HEALTH DOCUMENTS SENT BY COURIER?
If you are enquiring about the receipt of health results in the LCU that were sent via courier, contact the courier company before contacting LCU. You will need the courier company's tracking number. They can tell you whether your documents have been delivered yet.

WERE THE HEALTH DOCUMENTS SENT BY STANDARD MAIL?
If you are enquiring about the receipt of health results in the LCU that were sent via standard mail then you will need to allow up to 4 weeks for delivery from the date they were sent. This may vary depending on the delivery standards in the country the documents were sent from.

Regards,
Old Oct 15th 2007, 12:38 pm
Forum Regular

platapus is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you

I will try those.