Letter from Accountant

Old Jul 22nd 2003, 3:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Atticus will become famous soon enough
Default Letter from Accountant

Hi guys

Wondering if you can help/clarify something. Lorraine kindly provided me with some info on this but I have left it at home and need to do an urgent email!!

Basically I need a letter from my accountant confirming details (Im self-employed) would this be sufficient:-

Length of time he has known me
Line of business I am in
Personal recommendation/confirming I am of good character

Thanks in advance

rizalan
Old Jul 22nd 2003, 3:54 pm
Hussy

mika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Letter from Accountant

Originally posted by rizalan
Hi guys

Wondering if you can help/clarify something. Lorraine kindly provided me with some info on this but I have left it at home and need to do an urgent email!!

Basically I need a letter from my accountant confirming details (Im self-employed) would this be sufficient:-

Length of time he has known me
Line of business I am in
Personal recommendation/confirming I am of good character

Thanks in advance

rizalan
Hi

I would have him include the date you started being self employed officially, and that you are still self employed to this date. A copy of your profit / loss accounts for this time period may also be helpful, and maybe a note stating that you have not at any point been out of work since being self employed, and therefore have been working full time and continuuosly.

Someone may argue with me, but I think the more you have on your statement the better.

Mel
Old Jul 22nd 2003, 3:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks Mel

Just usual panic stations where it seems you are without any commonsense!!

Thanks will take that on board - accountant is bit of a slow bugger!! so want to get this out asap and a reply back quick smart.

Thanks again

rizalan
Old Jul 22nd 2003, 3:59 pm
Hussy

mika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by rizalan
Thanks Mel

Just usual panic stations where it seems you are without any commonsense!!

Thanks will take that on board - accountant is bit of a slow bugger!! so want to get this out asap and a reply back quick smart.

Thanks again

rizalan
Remind me again what stage you are at in your application...is this for DIMIA or TRA? (just curious, sorry)

Mel
Old Jul 23rd 2003, 7:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Would you believe still at TRA stage!! - Its a pain in the bum relying on other people - having said that I thought it would take me until the end of this month to sort everything out but if some people dont hurry up it wont be until August!!

rizalan
Old Jul 23rd 2003, 8:06 am
Hussy

Time will pass before you know it and you will be sitting at the airport with a one way ticket thinking "I need more time to get this organised".

Or is it just me who feels completely unorganised?

Mel