Lawyers

Old Jun 3rd 2004, 12:14 pm
Forum Regular

Sono is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Lawyers

I went to N.... at Parish Patience Immigration Lawyers in Sydney.....was disappointed......as he said,"you do not need any lawyer....we are for people who cannot read and write"

A lawyer who does not assess you properly and cannot see laterally and read in- between the lines is simply no good......there are many out there.

I have no hesiatation in saying that George Lombard and Allen are excellent.......they know their job.....beacuse I personally feel they know what other lawyers do not know(to whom I went.....).
I have laernt a lot from them
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 12:21 pm
Reg. Migration Agent

George Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lawyers

Originally posted by Sono
I went to N.... at Parish Patience Immigration Lawyers in Sydney.....was disappointed......as he said,"you do not need any lawyer....we are for people who cannot read and write"

A lawyer who does not assess you properly and cannot see laterally and read in- between the lines is simply no good......there are many out there.

I have no hesiatation in saying that George Lombard and Allen are excellent.......they know their job.....beacuse I personally feel they know what other lawyers do not know(to whom I went.....).
Hi Sono,

thanks for the endorsement but I think you should be careful saying too much publicly about someone from Parish Patience. As far as I know there's only one male adviser there whose name starts with N. Didn't have a New Zealand accent did he? :-)

cheers,

George Lombard

www.austimmigration.com.au
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 12:54 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Lawyers

When commenting on how good or bad agents are, it is useful to take into account that what some people might find bad in an agent, others may feel differently.

My advice is to post the good comments on the forum and keep the bad comments private either by using the PM service on the forum or by using your own e-mail account.

Originally posted by Sono