At last - we've got it!!

Old Feb 25th 2005, 7:46 am
Forum Regular

jules is a name known to alljules is a name known to alljules is a name known to alljules is a name known to alljules is a name known to alljules is a name known to alljules is a name known to alljules is a name known to alljules is a name known to alljules is a name known to alljules is a name known to all
Default At last - we've got it!!

Had an email from CO last night - visa granted 3 days ago.Can't quite believe it yet after so long waiting. The hard work starts now. Reading other people's post of "we've got it" as really helped, so thank you

Jules
Old Feb 25th 2005, 7:48 am
Wannabee Queenslander

badri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant future
Default Re: At last - we've got it!!

Originally Posted by jules
Had an email from CO last night - visa granted 3 days ago.Can't quite believe it yet after so long waiting. The hard work starts now. Reading other people's post of "we've got it" as really helped, so thank you

Jules
Congrats!!!

Good luck downunder

could you also share your timeline ?

Badri
Old Feb 25th 2005, 7:54 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 25th 2005, 7:58 am
Forum Regular

stressed out will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Re: At last - we've got it!!

Jules
hi Jules
It must feel great, enjoy. How long has it took you and what visa are you?We are march 2004 oz spon.
Good luck in your new life . ps were are you heading
Old Feb 25th 2005, 7:59 am
Forum Regular

jules is a name known to alljules is a name known to alljules is a name known to alljules is a name known to alljules is a name known to alljules is a name known to alljules is a name known to alljules is a name known to alljules is a name known to alljules is a name known to alljules is a name known to all

Originally Posted by badri
Congrats!!!

Good luck downunder

could you also share your timeline ?

Badri
Badri

Thanks - we applied under 136 - non modl feb 04 had meds 21st Dec 04, which arrived in Adalade early Jan 05. They asked for a copy of a passport about 2 weeks ago, which was courierd to them. My hubby e-mailed CO yesterday to see if they had recieved it and at midnight we recived e-mail to say visa granted 3 days ago.

Jules
Old Feb 25th 2005, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

stressed out will become famous soon enough

Badri

Thanks - we applied under 136 - non modl feb 04 had meds 21st Dec 04, which arrived in Adalade early Jan 05. They asked for a copy of a passport about 2 weeks ago, which was courierd to them. My hubby e-mailed CO yesterday to see if they had recieved it and at midnight we recived e-mail to say visa granted 3 days ago.

Jules
Thanks for that lets hope ours turn next. Good luck
Old Feb 25th 2005, 8:31 am
Forum Regular

Jaspal singh is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by stressed out
Thanks for that lets hope ours turn next. Good luck
Heartiest Congratulations.
When will our turn come? Waiting desperately.
Wish you all the best.
JASPAL SINGH.
Old Feb 25th 2005, 8:37 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jaspal singh
Heartiest Congratulations.
When will our turn come? Waiting desperately.
Wish you all the best.
JASPAL SINGH.
Thank you for all your kind words. I know your time will come. We had to wait a year for this. Am off to take photo's of my 19 month old twins in the snow. Last time will be able to do this as going to Perth. Thanks again

Jules
Old Feb 25th 2005, 9:51 am
Are we nearly there yet?

Buzby is an unknown quantity at this point

I always smile when I see the thread 'We've got it' must be such a relief after the stress and anguish.

Wishing you and your family all the best down under!
Old Feb 25th 2005, 11:40 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, mine were granted 23rd so a day after you. one less thing to worry about.

Cheers Jo
Old Feb 25th 2005, 9:44 pm
Forum Regular

cutie is an unknown quantity at this point

Jules

Congratulations! You mentioned your CO aksed for copies of your passports. I had received an email from my CO asking for the copy of my passport's bio page. Im counting on what you've experienced. It could be a good sign.

Hope next time, it will be our ours!

Goodluck down under..
Old Feb 25th 2005, 9:48 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold

great news

well done!

Jules
Old Feb 25th 2005, 10:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

desperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations! I've also got 19 month old twins only mine are not impressed by the snow! I'm glad yours are making the most of it while they can!

Thank you for all your kind words. I know your time will come. We had to wait a year for this. Am off to take photo's of my 19 month old twins in the snow. Last time will be able to do this as going to Perth. Thanks again

Jules
Old Feb 25th 2005, 10:24 pm
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute

Jules

Congratulations..

A weeks worth of celebrating eh?...

I recieved my visa grant today, so relieved, finally arrived..

Good luck to you and those still in the process..