last question

Old Dec 18th 2005, 4:10 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute
Default last question

hi

can anyone tell me when numbering the pages do i number the application form and the form 80 forms

jan xx
Old Dec 18th 2005, 5:11 pm
Live it not dream it!!

happy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: last question

Originally Posted by robos
hi

can anyone tell me when numbering the pages do i number the application form and the form 80 forms

jan xx
I did, starting at form 80 on the bottom being no1 and so on to the application form on the top. I think it was about 113 pages altogether.
Dave
Old Dec 18th 2005, 9:03 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

thanks

really helpful im just panicing now because its going on tuesday

jan xx
Old Dec 18th 2005, 9:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

WESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by robos
hi

jan xx
Where did you intoduce the documents you submitted to TRA?

Most recently we reformatted and annotated 'hacked' the DIMIA Checklist and introduced:
Evidence of spouse’s English language ability - folios 1 to 5,
Documents submitted to TRA – - folios 6 to 102 {Also see folios 129 to 143} ,
Then Forms 80 - folios 103 to 106,
and so on ... up to folio 169, our covering letter, in which we wrote:
We hope you will find our annotations to the Subclass xxx Document Checklist constructive.
The Document Checklist was introduced at folios 166 to 168.
The application was accepted as valid.

We are not suggesting that you 'hack' the form, leave that to those of us who have nothing better to do, and the software to do it.

If you wanted to be Devilish you could folio? (last time I checked it was a noun) the pages in reverse order and give ASPC something to do. For all I know that is what we have done 'bottom up' is not defined in this context.
Don't worry too much about it. Do the best you can.

Westly Russell
Migration Agent
Old Jan 18th 2006, 9:25 am
Sharks out of the Pool

mick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WESTLY
Where did you intoduce the documents you submitted to TRA?

Most recently we reformatted and annotated 'hacked' the DIMIA Checklist and introduced:
Evidence of spouse’s English language ability - folios 1 to 5,
Documents submitted to TRA – - folios 6 to 102 {Also see folios 129 to 143} ,
Then Forms 80 - folios 103 to 106,
and so on ... up to folio 169, our covering letter, in which we wrote:
We hope you will find our annotations to the Subclass xxx Document Checklist constructive.
The Document Checklist was introduced at folios 166 to 168.
The application was accepted as valid.

We are not suggesting that you 'hack' the form, leave that to those of us who have nothing better to do, and the software to do it.

If you wanted to be Devilish you could folio? (last time I checked it was a noun) the pages in reverse order and give ASPC something to do. For all I know that is what we have done 'bottom up' is not defined in this context.
Don't worry too much about it. Do the best you can.

Westly Russell
Migration Agent
Oh - I see - thanks Wes